Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner 🙌 Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies 🥳

1553648_9d234.gif

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

Amazing haul, @WinglessOne!! ALL of those lippies are STUNNING on you!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Congratulations on your beautiful ND Circo Loco Palette arriving intact!  @WinglessOne   😊

Thanks @tsavorite ! I just ordered a Viseart 12-pan and I feel like I'm tempting fate, considering how damaged my last Sephora-ordered Viseart 12-pan arrived 2 or 3 years ago. 😂😬 I'd have probably ordered it direct from Viseart during their recent spring sale (better discount and consistently good package padding) if it was in stock. Hopefully that palette will also arrive intact. 

@WinglessOne ,

I hope that your Viseart Palette will arrive intact, too! 

Those lip colors are perfect on you, @WinglessOne!

Thank you @curlychiquita !

Such a beautiful haul @WinglessOne ! I've been going back and forth on that ND palette, but your lip swatch of Fenty Cupcakin' is making want to pick that set up. I think my local store still has some in stock I might just have to swing by there 😄

Thank you @Mcakes @CookieGirl1 @tastelikewater @faeriegirl @Kim888 @Sunnysmom @lmaster @quspork @StellaBG ! 

StellaBG: Not to enable you or anything 😈 but you should consider trying the lighter shade, Kiss of [I forget what it is... Pink?]. I do hope you can make Kiss of Copper work, though! I have a couple of blush shades (by other brands) that are very similar to Kiss of Copper, but something about the bareMinerals finish makes this shade look different—more natural—on my skin. I mean, that's kinda expected from bareMinerals, but still: this blonzer surprised me. 

quspork: Glad you also got a better padded box! I hope this improvement is consistently maintained across all Sephora warehouses/distro centers. It's badly needed! 

@WinglessOne you definitely need to post some looks with the palette, @WinglessOne.  because those colors are going to look absolutely stunning on you.  I always love seeing what you come up with because you're so creative with color.

@WinglessOne Packaging success, finally! So glad everything arrived in one piece. Have fun playing!

Excellent haul @WinglessOne! That palette is gorgeous🤩

@WinglessOne awesome haul - those lip swatches look great!!

Such a happy spring haul @WinglessOne ! Lipstick no buy?! Never heard of it. 
I got the Bare M in light and I’m so impressed too. It’s a great little easy product I think! 

@WinglessOne love your Hauls!! I still need to dip into my ND 😆

Yay for good warehouse packaging, @WinglessOne! I noticed my first order also arrived with more "buffer" than normal, so I'm hoping this is some customer feedback that they are responding to regarding the need for better packing. That ND has some really fun shades in it!

@WinglessOne 

Yay for your ND palette arriving unscathed! 😉 Sometimes they can be so careless with those more pricier palettes. This palette is so bright and colorful, I’m being indecisive on buying it. I adore bright colors and keep seeing so many beautiful looks created with it on YouTube. I’m looking forward to your thoughts & seeing what you create with it. 

Your haul is amazing! Those lippies are perfect on you, that Margs is going to look so good creating ombré and fun combos. 

I also got the Kiss of Copper blonzer, I went in a little heavy handed on my first wear LOL! It’s a little dark for my skin, but the Sephora website is a little confusing on this one. I bought in store, but they had to grab from the back as none had been stocked yet. I will make it work though because the color is simply stunning! I love a good hybrid, Bare Minerals did good with this product. This color is amazing on you.

@WinglessOne Wow the lippies look so good on you and Natasha Denona Circo Loco Eyeshadow Palette is so stunning on your skin. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! 

IM LOVING The spring event! this only only half of the stuff I’m waiting on. Package was late from last week so I got three in one day! 
really interested in this whole clean beauty stuff so 
i thought Kosas Mini Clean Start Set: Full Face Bestseller Edition #would Be a good intro. 
Thought the same thing witHerbivore Mini True Blue Skin Clarifying DuoReally wanted to try the brand but was worried about spending so much money on something I wasn’t sure would work for me so I found the set for under 30 and got a free sample of the Herbivore Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Smoothing Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 
Don’t even get me started in trying the
DevaCurl One Condition® Original Daily Cream Conditioner #DevaCurl No-Poo Original Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser 
As someone with ethnic hair I will NEVER GO BACK to regular shampoo #sorrynotsorry. 

D7F4806F-CC30-4910-8416-3584F03EA15B.jpeg

😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍🥰

cant wait for the rest to come.

Still waiting on the rest of my ordinary haul  to get here this week so I can choose between

them or herbivore

to try out for the next 30 for my skincare routine. 

Great hauls, @yoaggie!! I'm such a fan of the Herbivore blue tansey products, I hope they work well for you. Enjoy your goodies!!

Congratulations on your haul!  @yoaggie   😊  I want to try the Herbivore Bakuchiol  Retinol Alternative!

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif