Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

There is no escape from the sheet masks @Samtian - looks like some great choices! 

@Kim888 Haha no there isn't! Thank you!

@Samtian  Oh nice! You found some great things! Echoing @WinglessOne, I'm curious about that Apple Soda Mask! ๐ŸŽ
Hope you enjoy everything!

@Shosh85 Thank you!

Great deals, @Samtian!

@curlychiquita Thank you!

@Samtian  That Remiina apple moisturizing soda mask looks and sounds interesting! I've been staying out of the weekly mask thread to help me stick to a mask no-buy, but I'll have to wander back in there to see how you like that mask. ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy all your new goodies! 

@WinglessOne Thanks! It won't be till the end of the year before I get to these haha. 

Sephora Sale and Colourpop Haul 

Took a major break in buying from Sephora the last few months. Finally got to splurge (kind of) on everything I've really wanted. I only ended up paying about $11 CAD since I had some gift cards to use so I'm super happy! 

For my fellow Canadians I found the originally US only Sol de Janeiro sanitizer in my local store, hopefully they make it available online for us soon!

My favourite products are the new Huda lipstick formula. It's the perfect amount of pigmentation and comfortable almost shiny formula, similar to the Becca Love Lipstick which is my all-time fav lipstick formula. Will be picking up a couple more shades for sure. I also love the Rare Beauty highlight. This was the only makeup item I haven't picked up from her yet and I shouldn't be shocked it's just as great as everything else in the line. 

I also have to mention the packaging upgrade to the Colourpop eyeshadow palette. It doesn't even feel like a cardboard palette. I have several Colourpop palettes and this one feels quite different. They have several different textures on it, it's embossed and has foil, it's also a little heavier and just feels like better quality so definitely happy about this and hope it continues. 

Spoiler
Sephora:
-Ilia Finishing powder
-Ilia Highlight in Decades - only item I don't love based on first impressions but will try a few more times before returning
-Ilia lip oil in Barely Lavender - all time favourite lip oil, actually has pigment to it so had to pick up another shade
-Rare Beauty Highlight in Enlighten - blown away by this so far, super pearlescent and doesn't blend away to nothing and is also easy to blend into the skin
-Fenty Gloss Bomb Cream duo - bought this for the nude pink shade, I absolutely love this formula so I love the shade expansion
-Huda Beauty Cream Glow lipsticks in Goal Digger and Angel - favourite new item I picked up this formula is amazing, highly recommend
-Huda Beauty Chocolate Brown Obsessions palette - pretty good, not as good as the nude obsession trios though
-Benefit Galifornia blush 
-Artist Couture Ethereal Bloom eyeshadow palette
-Olaplex no 8 mask
-Amika Got Grit texture paste
-Sol de Janeiro Hand Sanitizer
-Christophe Robin Volumizing paste (GWP from my in-store order pick up)
-Nars Birthday Gift from last month

Colourpop:
-Limencello palette - perfect summer palette, same great quality as the other palettes
-Supershock Highlight in The Real Thing 
-Supershock eyeshadow in Balloon Pop
-Lux gloss in Gelato
-Bambi Purty and Raindrops eyeliner
-Lip pencil in Ashton
-Sold Body self-tanning face moisturizer

โ€ƒ

IMG_5975.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_5985.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ

Great hauls, @sydtomato!! Thr Limoncello and Eternal Bloom are both so pretty and perfect for Spring/Summer!! Enjoy!!

@sydtomato ,

I hope that you enjoy this splurge!  It looks great! ๐Ÿ˜

Looks like you picked up some gorgeous shadow palettes, @sydtomato!

Absolutely stunning hauls @sydtomato 

Yay for GC @sydtomato , lots of good grabs in there.  I spy some Fenty creams, and SDJ hand sanitizer, so good!  That highlighter is so pretty and huge!

Excellent haul @sydtomato! Enjoy all your goodies!

@sydtomato Nice haul, girl!  I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Hair Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL after you've tried it.

@sydtomato Wow great haul.  You just reminded me I need to buy the new Artist Couture Love Sprung Blush Palette 

@sydtomato  Oh my goodness, what a fun haul! All of the palettes you picked up are so pretty, but that ColourPop one definitely caught my eye first! 
Enjoy this amazing haul. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜

You got so many great products, @sydtomato!  It's great to hear that you love the new Huda lipstick formula.

@sydtomato Wow! What an incredible haul! Especially for that price!

Wow, 11 CAD is phenomenal! That Rare Beauty highlight looks so pretty. Your entire haul is fabulous.

Iโ€™ve really liked the Sol Body line, their gradual self tanner lotions are really good as are their body bronzer and highlights, plus those palettes they come in are huge. So pigmented too.

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif