Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Thank you so much @curlychiquita perfect summer candle accessory ๐Ÿ˜Š

Excellent call on doing a little pre-sale haul @lmaster๐Ÿ˜‰ Good choice to go for the Saie TM too. A couple of the shades seem to be sold out everywhere - in store and online. Love the B&BW goodies! Your house must smell amazing!

Thank you so much!! @itsfi I really really wanted to try the Saie Slip Tint โ€“ Lightweight Tinted Moisturizer with Mineral Zinc SPF 35 and Hyaluronic Acid Four as soon as it was back in stock,, had to grab it

@lmaster The pineapple candle holder is adorable. You've reminded me I need to stock back up on some B&B fragrance bulbs. I have one blueberry bulb left. I hope they still have it available, I love that one! Great haul!

Ohhh they are having great deals on those @bem564 I had to grab a few ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคž hopefully they have your scent

@lmaster How is the Hibiscus scent? 

@eshoe ohhhh so fabulous!! ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster   Good thinking!  I may have to get Saie since it seems to work for alot of people.

@Ispend2much6 I like it! Gives a dewy glow!

Second Gilt City voucher MAC order, Bergdorf Goodman huge Bobbi Brown gwp, Pat McGrath sale.

Blot Powder in Light (it's really yellow and leaves me looking ghostly, so beware if you have pink undertones,) Powder Kiss Matte eye shadow in Best of Me and Felt CuteBlot Powder in Light (it's really yellow and leaves me looking ghostly, so beware if you have pink undertones,) Powder Kiss Matte eye shadow in Best of Me and Felt Cute

Spoiler
L- Best of Me; R- Felt Cute.  Nice base shadows.  They felt really dry and I had to push down hard to get enough on my fingers to swatch; not sure if that's normal I'll have to ask MAC. But very, very smooth and silky.L- Best of Me; R- Felt Cute. Nice base shadows. They felt really dry and I had to push down hard to get enough on my fingers to swatch; not sure if that's normal I'll have to ask MAC. But very, very smooth and silky.

I purchased the Bobbi Brown Eye Corrector in Porcelain Bisque and the Ultra Precise Liner Brush.  I received the Face Brush and full size Hydrating Face Cream for free!I purchased the Bobbi Brown Eye Corrector in Porcelain Bisque and the Ultra Precise Liner Brush. I received the Face Brush and full size Hydrating Face Cream for free!

A better picture showing the Porcelain Bisque shade. It's a light peachy pink and works really well on my dark circles.A better picture showing the Porcelain Bisque shade. It's a light peachy pink and works really well on my dark circles.

Spoiler
The hydrating face cream has a very light clean scent that dissipates immediately after application, and it never returned, even though we had a lot of sun and 80 degree days (sweat can re-activate face product scents for me.)  It is high in dimethicone, which makes me think it would make a great lightly moisturizing primer product, as it did smooth my skin and that feeling lasted until I washed my face at night.  It didn't clog my pores either, so it's a winner for me.

Pat McGrath Pink Ultraness and Beauty Junkie.  These are always one of the leftover sale items, and I figured I'd take a chance.Pat McGrath Pink Ultraness and Beauty Junkie. These are always one of the leftover sale items, and I figured I'd take a chance.

@itsfi  Do you have Beauty Junkie?  ๐Ÿ˜

Spoiler
Pink UltranessPink UltranessBeauty JunkieBeauty Junkie
Applied on top of clear glossy balm, one swipe.

Eyedols- Celestial, Statuesque, Divine Mink. Statuesque with Celestial on top of the lid really seemed to bring out my blue/green eyes.  Divine Mink is gorgeous!Eyedols- Celestial, Statuesque, Divine Mink. Statuesque with Celestial on top of the lid really seemed to bring out my blue/green eyes. Divine Mink is gorgeous!

Nice hauls, @Ispend2much6!! Those lippies!! Enjoy your goodies!!

These are wonderful hauls, @Ispend2much6 !  Congratulations on getting the Bobbi Brown Face Brush for free!  โฃ๏ธ

@tsavorite   Thanks- not only was the brush free, so was the full size face cream!  This was quite a deal.

The MAC products look fantastic, @Ispend2much6.  I always have the eyedols in my cart but don't quite purchase them because I own so may PMG palettes, but I should invest in Divine Mink - I've only seen raves about it.

@curlychiquita   Divine Mink seem pretty versatile.  I used it for a lid shade.

@Ispend2much6, I don't have Beauty Junkie, or should I say, I don't have it yet?  ๐Ÿ˜‰ Love the name of the lippie though; seems like it is one that should belong to everyone on BIC! ๐Ÿ˜

Lovely haul! The PMG eyedols are beautiful! โ™ฅ๏ธ

@itsfi   Thank you!  I'm glad you are considering it.  They are brighter than what is showing on my screen and I would never use it without a balm or gloss to cut the color, but other than that they work.

@Ispend2much6 killer gwp!!! Enjoy your new beauties

@lmaster  It's a good one- thanks!

Great haul @Ispend2much6 ! Looks like some great lippie colors!

@Kim888   I was pleasantly surprised that they worked for me!

Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif
  • 4211C6F2-ACC7-4F3F-ADB4-FC9DB7D19459.gif