Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Thank you @CookieGirl1. They all applied very easily, smoothly. ๐Ÿ˜€ I haven't worn all them for a full day yet, but that's what I'll be doing all next week on the days work keeps me at home and without the need for a mask. 

Nice haul @itsfi! Those lippies are so prettyโค๏ธ

Thank you @faeriegirl๐Ÿค— Gucci lippies are spendy but they sure are purdy!! ๐Ÿ’– The formula on these lippies are pretty good too. 

@itsfi The lipsticks! The swatches are so pretty!

Thank you @bem564๐Ÿ˜ Love all the Gucci lipsticks I've picked up over the years. I feel like giving myself a pat on the back for limiting it to these three. Or, maybe I should just pick up another lipstick to celebrate my restraint? ๐Ÿคฃ

@itsfi You are talking my talk! haha! I think your three choices are stunning! I only ordered one lipstick & keep looking at tracking almost hourly. 

Oh @bem564, I so understand!! Sometimes there's an option to allow for easier tracking or notification and even if I say 'yes' to that, I'm still checking status as often as I can. Hahaha! 

I'm excited to see what lipstick you picked up. You're so good bem564. I tried to stick to one item per line among the Gucci lippies, but as you can see, that didn't happen. Well, unless we understand that each balm counted as a half. Ha! 

Awesome haul @itsfi ! I havenโ€™t tried that formula of the gucci lipstick but the swatch looks amazing !!!

Thank you @Kim888! These new Gucci lippies are nice - I think you'd like them. ๐Ÿ˜ There are quite a few shades in this lineup that I think are very nice; hard to limit it to two. I've thought about picking up more but remind myself that there are plenty of other things to be purchased during this sale. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@itsfi   I appreciate that you include swatches; it's very helpful!  And I hope you love the foundation as much as I do.

Aww, thank you @Ispend2much6! ๐Ÿค— Happy to help and likewise to you, thanks so much for including swatches of products. ๐Ÿ˜ Swatches have always been nice to see but I've found that their usefulness have ratched up a notch with covid and not being able to swatch or get samples. I understand and am supportive of the decision to disallow swatching in store, so I'm even more appreciative when swatches are shared. ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi 

Ahhhhh squee! That Morgan Taylor set is fantastic! You will love it! ๐Ÿ˜

The PediPebbles are fabulous too...I am crushed that they have been discontinued ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

@RGbrown, thank you so much for suggesting going in store. ๐Ÿ‘ The sales associate was super nice to go into the backroom to look for another one. These were on clearance so she could have just not bothered. I now want the entire set of these MT polishes. ๐Ÿ˜‚ They apply so smoothly and the colors are pretty!

Ohhhh, the PediPebbles . . . another one to add to the list of "unjustly discontinued products"!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@itsfi  Love the swatches.  I'm debating picking up another of the Gucci balm doohickies.  I do really like that 412 shade.  Maybe my first one will get here soon enough to give it a test run before the sale is over.  I was impressed at how fast my first two orders shipped out.  And I wasn't looking at the SC gloss balm.... but maybe I'll take a peek.  Also loving that MT Caught in a Dream.  It's giving me all the mermaid feels!

@missjeanie, we are thinking the same thing. Of course!!! ๐Ÿ˜ I'm wondering about another Gucci lip balm, or just another Gucci lipstick. I was a little scared of 412 at first when I saw the color, but it is very pretty! The SC gloss balm caught my eye because well, gloss + balm! hahaha! The SC lippies have worked well for me too so I was happy to give another line from the brand a try; this one says it's LE. Hmmm... 

Yes, definite mermaid feels. This set is so pretty; it's making me want to pick up the full sizes of all of these colors as well as all of the polishes in this particular collection. I won't (for now - lol), but I want to. ๐Ÿ’…

@itsfi Great haul. I was sad about the pedi pebbles being discontinued and bought whatever my store had left 2 months ago.

I wanted the new Gucci lippies but the 2 shades I wanted were out of stock before the sale started. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125. I'm sorry the Gucci lippies went OOS before you had a chance to include them in your haul. Signing up for the email notification is helpful, especially if you are able to check your email regularly, to know when they come back in stock online. Hope you'll be able to pick up the shades you want before the sale ends. ๐Ÿคž

@itsfi I have my email notifications on for the out of stock items but not getting my hopes up. 

@SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Sephora haul #1

I might go back for another order if some items I want get restocked or I can somehow find them in store. 
9F01804B-A345-4F04-BB85-760B14367BA8.jpeg

F30DDD1A-571B-40AF-B8F3-A7D47B698B1D.jpeg

Great haul, @SportyGirly125!! Those Sulwhasoo and Caudalie kits look so good!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif
  • 4211C6F2-ACC7-4F3F-ADB4-FC9DB7D19459.gif