Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Nice haul @Kim888! Enjoy all your goodies!

Thank you @faeriegirl !

Oh, oh, ohhhhhh!!!! The Gucci powder @Kim888๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Do you love it? I'll wait patiently for your thoughts on it while you play with your new treasures!! 

By the way, I love that for many of us, these posts have been the first part of our sale hauls! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ›

@itsfi @I will definitely let you know once I try it!! And agree lol - all of us clarifying itโ€™s part 1 Makes me laugh 

@Kim888 @itsfi Who are those monsters who can do only one order??? lol

hahaha @missjeanie!! @Kim888 

Ohhhhh @Kim888 I spy a lot of my favourites!  The SDJ balm is a constant on my nightstand and the BB Hairdressers oil conditioner is sooooo nice!

@missjeanie @Iโ€™m excited about the BB conditioner! I tried a sample and my hair seemed to really like it! 

I havenโ€™t tried it yet @SportyGirly125 ! You and a few others had mentioned it being great I figured Iโ€™d give it a go! 

@Kim888 Wow! That was lightening speed! Love everything you got here! Have you used the DE protini before? 

@bem564 @I have! I really like it - Iโ€™ve been trying out 2 other ones in the last year  but I decided to go back to this one ! 

@Kim888 I have the La la Retro & it's very rich. I might give the Protini a go. I have a few moisturizers to make my way through first though!

SEPHORA: these are a part of my first haul from the sale. Like @danielledanielle, I was surprised (very, very happily so) with how quickly this arrived. Thank you, Sephora!! ๐Ÿ’–

4.9.2021 Sephora 1.jpg

Spoiler
Thanks to @Ispend2much6 for enabling the SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation  part of my haul. I had been eyeing it and wondering how closely the descriptions matched the actual shade; seeing some of Ispend2much6's swatches helped a lot. The SEPHORA COLLECTION SigMagicโ„ข Brush Cleanser Scrub was a must after seeing an earlier haul by danielledanielle. VOLUSPA Tahitian Coconut Vanilla Glass Jar Candle was part of a VOLUSPA Mini Vanilla Tin Candle Set and this was one of 2 exclusives to Sephora x Voluspa. Ack! Not shown in the pic is the Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Jelly Lip Gloss Fearless; will include it in the photos when the rest of my haul arrives. ETA: shout out to @haleyvvvv for enabling the brush cleanser scrub. So sorry about that. Thanks danielledanielle!

4.9.2021 Sephora 2.jpg

Spoiler
All swatches swiped 2x. Gucci They Met in Argentina appears slightly more red in real life.All swatches swiped 2x. Gucci They Met in Argentina appears slightly more red in real life.

I couldn't make a Sephora sale haul without some lippies. So, here are some๐Ÿ˜† Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick 412 Princess Naram Rose looks more pink in the tube; the swatch below is swiped twice and the pic is a good showing of the color. Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick 208 They Met in Argentina is a lippie I've been eyeing for a while - I will be creating my own story every time I reach for this lipstick - "They met in Argentina and . . ." ๐Ÿ˜ @missjeanie the Glow & Care do have a lip balm feel to it; not as much as the Rare Beauty glossy lip balm or the Charlotte Tilbury ones, but they go on smoothly and feel moisturizing (slightly, not a ton) on the lips.

ULTA

4.1.2021 Ulta.jpg

Spoiler
4.1.2021 Morgan Taylor Swatches.jpg

@RGbrown posted a beautiful manicure using the Fit for a Fairy Tale color and mentioned Ulta seemed to be phasing out the MT polishes and I might be able to find them in store. All the Ulta stores in the city have closed permanently but I stopped by a neighboring one when I was in town and found both of these. The foot pebbles I learned about from @sonnydee but they've been discontinued ๐Ÿ˜ so I was pleased to find this one tucked away in the back. This mini set was in the backroom and a sales associate was kind enough to go back there to look for it as the only one out in the store had clearly been opened and tested. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone's sale hauls (and just hauls in general)! ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜

Great hauls, @itsfi!! Those lippies ๐Ÿคฉ!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv, thank you! Itโ€™s now become somewhat of a tradition that I pick up a Gucci lippie during the Sephora sale. ๐Ÿ˜† We have to keep with the tradition, right?! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@itsfi ,

As usual, your haul is inspiring!  Thank you so much for the beautiful swatches!  ๐Ÿ’–

How can we get Ulta to bring back the Pedi Pebbles!?!

@tsavorite, thank you so much for your kind words. They mean a lot. ๐Ÿค— Oh goodness! If you know of a way to bring back those pedi pebbles, Iโ€™m all ears! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@itsfi 

Your haul inspired me to attempt to hunt down similar toned Morgan Taylor platinum polishes. Ulta no longer carries that specific set and when I googled it, it only showed 3rd party vendors. Iโ€™m always leary on buying any type of cosmetics, hair or nail care from those vendors (cosmetology school and chemistry classes deterred me from ever doing that...LOL Too many counterfeiters out there) 

I did find & order some pretty similar polishes on her specific Amazon page. My Sephora order arrives tomorrow, Ulta and this Amazon order arrive Wednesday. Canโ€™t wait to get my hands on everything.

Those Gucci lippies are incredible. I bet that candle smells amazing. I LOL at the โ€œpart of my first haulโ€ Itโ€™s so fun to me seeing everyoneโ€™s hauls, except it makes me want to shop even more! 

@StellaBG, I can't wait to see your polish haul. ๐Ÿ˜ Sounds like this is going to be a haul-tastic week for you! Yaaay, so exciting!! 

I completely understand you being leary of counterfeit cosmetics. That's so great that you were able to find similar polishes. I've become a fan of MT polishes. ๐Ÿ˜ Will keep my eyes out for your hauls. If it's something you might be interested in, check out the nails thread - 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/Show-Me-Your-Nails-2-0/m-p/3431045/highlight/true#M12203 - feel free to join in the chatter, posting or both! ๐Ÿ’…

Oh my goodness, Gucci lippies are addicting! Yes, the candle smells so good; makes me think of being on vacation and that scent will have to do for now. I know what you mean - seeing what everyone picks up during the sale just makes my wishlist longer and longer. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Beautiful choices!! @itsfi 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy