Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

@Sunnysmom Thank you

Great Haul @SportyGirly125 , I always end up placing multiple orders as well.  It ends up being a planned purchase then all the maybe's and out of stocks end up being last minute decisions. 

@missjeanie Thank you

@SportyGirly125 What a great haul!

@Samtian Thank you 

Great haul!! @SportyGirly125 have you tried the kopari deodorant before?

@lmaster Thank you. I have tried the Kopari deodorant. It works in the Cooler weather for me or when Iโ€™m not working out. 

That's good to know!! @SportyGirly125 thank you

Nice skincare haul @SportyGirly125. That Sulwhasoo set โ™ฅ๏ธ is a great way to try out their best products. 

@itsfi Thank you. This is the first time I am trying the Sulwhasoo line other than the Sephora samples I get from them. 

That is an awesome skincare haul @SportyGirly125.

@Loretta55 Thank you. 

@SportyGirly125 I love Glow Recipe. I have yet to try the watermelon glow dew drops. I hope you end up liking them. 

@WhereYouStand i tried the dew drops and really liked them so I bought a full size and then the product started giving me pimples. I have been meaning to take the full size in for a return but always get paranoid about returning too much stuff. They certainly smell great. If you're really interested i would be up for some kind of trade.

@sprocketta thanks for letting me know about the dew drops. especially that breaking out is a possibility with this product. I now know I won't be getting them. I hate returning stuff to.  I definitely agree that the brands products smell amazing. in regards to a trade Unfortunately I am a little skittish about it breaking me out as well. but I want to thank you for offering a swap that is very kind of you. ^_^

@WhereYouStand I don't blame you, but thought I'd ask. 

@WhereYouStand Thank you. I got a sample from the Sephora Glow Recipe masterclass and didnโ€™t see a difference but am going to try it again for a longer period and see if I like it. 

I love all the great skincare you got, @SportyGirly125!  Going to the store usually works for me for sold out items, but my store is 45 minutes away and I'm not up for a trip there tomorrow.  

@curlychiquita Thank you. I have a Sephora 2 miles from my house and others pretty close by. I canโ€™t get the items I want that are out of stock in store because they are online only items ๐Ÿ˜”

Sephora sale haul, it arrived so quickly, I'm dubbing it the Sephora Swift Haul.  Brava, Sephora!

PXL_20210410_234031345~2.jpg

โ€ƒ

PXL_20210410_234517693~2.jpg

โ€ƒ

PXL_20210410_235746574~2.jpg

โ€ƒ

PXL_20210411_001737212~2.jpg

The skin tint is smaller than I thought, but you do get 1 ounce of product, did try it out.  I'm believing the hype so far.  It's easy to apply and it does "blur" the skin.

I'm a little miffed about Danessa's power bronzer, the texture is wondrous.  It's really smooth and silky.  The shade, not so much, medium is too light for me and kinda pinky.

Throwback jam in Always on liquid lipstick is gorgeous, thanks for the rec @Guessgal 

Great haul, @danielledanielle!! Sorry that shade didn't work for you, @danielledanielle!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif
  • 4211C6F2-ACC7-4F3F-ADB4-FC9DB7D19459.gif