Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner 🙌 Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies 🥳

1553648_9d234.gif

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars 🌟

I had a cart ready on Easter but I never pulled the trigger because I shopped the Josie Maran sale @Shosh85. You hauled some awesome items!

@Loretta55  There's been so many sales, it's a  little overwhelming! I had been stalking these lippies for awhile and the sale was the perfect motivation to pull the plug!

What is your favorite product from Josie Maran? I really love her body butters 😍

I wish that Josie Maran would produce her strawberries and whipped cream scent in her body butters @Shosh85. I only have 3 tubs left and the last time that I saw them for purchase was either in 2018 or 2019. The other scents that I enjoy are vanilla bean, vanilla apricot and peppermint bark. Unfortunately my husband has become allergic to scents so these are the only items that I can wear instead of perfume. I gave a lot of my collection to my coworkers. I am still holding onto a few of of scents just in case.

Passionfruit, yum @Shosh85! I actually tried one for the first time a week ago. They are smaller than I thought, the size of a clementine. The taste has a strong tropical vibe, with a bit of a bite at the end. Almost bitter, but only enough to balance the sweet. It was too pungent to eat raw so I made a smoothie, which was good but I am guessing the lip gloss is much better☺️ 

@eshoe  I've eaten Passionfruit, but only mixed in a fruit salad and in smoothies. From the sounds of your description, this gloss didn't smell like Passionfruit - more like blueberries or a mix of berries with a hint of coconut. I'm really loving it 😃..... and I will definitely have to try a Passionfruit sometime soon though 😉

@Shosh85 I haven't been into a BBW in so long... I had a stock on candles, but now I'm thinking I need to visit the site, those glosses and hand cream have me at the packaging! How are the glosses?

@missjeanie I'm really loving the glosses! The Passionfruit one is my favorite- I'm not quite sure what Passionfruit is supposed to taste like, but this smells/tastes a lot like blueberry to me with maybe a hint of coconut. 🫐 The Guava one smells/tastes like a combo of Guava and Mango to me - oh my gosh, they're both so good! They have a great consistency- not too thick or too thin, just kind of in the middle. They feel so smooth and are not sticky at all. They have decent staying power and hydrates well..... I can definitely see myself picking up more. The Vanilla Scrub is delicious too - sort of smells/tastes like a vanilla cookie and it's really hard for me to not to lick it off immediately. 😋😆 I'm not really sure what to feel about the lip mask yet..... it smells/tastes great, but the consistency is a little weird to me, sort of looks and feels like coconut flavored Vaseline. Not bad at all, just weird. Will be interested to see how it does overnight 🥥 😉 @itsfi 

I have zero need for more glosses... I say as I still have a gloss sitting in my Sephora cart.... but dang @Shosh85 you sold me!

@Shosh85, I’m going to second what @missjeanie said!

ummm, missjeanie, only one gloss in your cart? 🛒 C’mon now, no gloss left behind!!

@itsfi @missjeanie  Oh my gosh, I definitely didn't *need* any lip glosses either, haha! - but I'm super happy with these and have no regrets 😂 ..... plus there was a sale, so all self control just went right out the window 😅

I hear ya @Shosh85😄 Happy that the hand cream also worked out for you; I know scents can be a hard one. 

@missjeanie 

Fair enough @itsfi .... But actually... only one left in my cart... there may have been a few that have already been ordered.  lol

Hahaha @missjeanie! Can't wait to see which glosses you will enable me to buy pick up! 😂

lol so far a combo of balms/glosses @itsfi I grabbed another of the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm , a couple of the Charlotte Tilbury Hyaluronic Happikiss Lipstick Balm Happiberry  one of the Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick (does this count as a balm? I'm hoping it turns out to be balm like).  Contemplating another MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Lip Balm , and another of the ILIA Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil .  Of course with summer coming up I may end up with another of the Kiehl's Since 1851 Butterstick Lip Treatment , I like the SPF for outdoor activities.  

Any tinted balm/gloss recommendations?  I'm always open to more lol!

I don’t know if you would like any more recommendations @missjeanie , but I can recommend a few more.

Glow Recipe Glow Lip Pop Lip Balm Watermelon 

Glow Recipe Glow Lip Pop Lip Balm Blueberry 

tarte SEA Jelly Glaze Anytime Lip Mask 

If you need any additional recommendations I feel like I have become an expert because I wear a mask for my entire 8 hour shift . I am constantly speaking and I do not have time to reapply balm if my lips become dry. 

@Loretta55 I'm always looking/loving to hear what other people love in the balm/gloss category!  I've found that I'm less and less drawn to actual lipsticks as I get older.  My look becomes more and more on the 'natural' side (though lets be real there's 30 layers of skincare and at least a dozen make up products used to get there).  I've pondered those glow recipe balms a few times.  Do they have a nice fruity scent to match?  Any light tint to them?  

My Lip pops do has nice fruity scent @missjeanie . I find that the watermelon looks like a nice fuchsia tint to my lips. I find that on me it is the closest to opaque coverage. Blueberry has a nice berry tint.

@missjeanie i received the Watermelon lip pop as a gratis and it has a wonderful watermelon scent. There wasn't much of a tint but I really enjoy this one.

Good to know @sprocketta , just like my masks a fun fruity scent can really make a lip balm!

@Shosh85, a small but mighty and prettily packaged haul! ♥️ My eyes keep going back and forth between the lip mask + scrub and the glosses!! 😍😍😍 Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on these!

@itsfi  They were having an Easter sale and couldn't help myself! They all smell and taste great! 😃😋 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif