Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

@faeriegirl Thank you 

I have PMG & Beautylish orders on the way, but as Iโ€™m waiting Iโ€™ll share my Sephora haul from the recent surprise sale. Itโ€™s mainly a lippie haul ๐Ÿ˜ but I did pick up the Too Faced Natural Matte eyeshadow palette as well. I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™m just being paranoid but this palette didnโ€™t come with the clear film that protects the eyeshadow. Iโ€™m concerned that it might be a return? Anyone purchase this palette and know if itโ€™s supposed to come like this?

23EE15EB-0297-4DB5-85F6-2BCAA873A731.jpeg

SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes x Sephora Collection Lashes Cecile 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint Salsa 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint Foxtrot 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Lip Clicks Lip Balm 03 Blackberry 

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Destinations 21 Sephora Loves Miami 

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lip Balm Are You Jealous? 
Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette 0.45 oz / 12 g 

Great haul, @Guessgal!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@Guessgal ,

This is a great haul!  I must have missed this Surprise Sale entirely...  I'm glad that you did so well!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ahahaha yes, Iโ€™m having an irregularly spendy Mar/April ๐Ÿ˜… I gotta tone it down the rest of the year! @tsavorite 

I don't believe that palette comes with a protective plastic @Guessgal I have that palette too, great choices!!

Thank you for your reassuring words @lmaster @Ispend2much6 ! I feel much better about using my new palette ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Love those Jelly Melts, @Guessgal! Your photography is gorgeous, too; ๐Ÿ’– the lighting.

Awww thank you @eshoe ! Nothing beats our beautiful sun โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’›

@Guessgal   I'm not sure about TF, but I recently received a high-end compact or palette (can't remember which) that didn't have a plastic protector.  It didn't look touched at all, so I decided to keep it.  I lived to tell. ๐Ÿ™‚  I do understand your concern though, especially with creamy or liquid products.

@Guessgal  Omg I how did I miss a surprise sale???? Great haul!

@ather It was their โ€œHello Savingsโ€ sale that they had till Mar.28th. Admittedly, I wasnโ€™t expecting a sale so close to the bi-annual April discount thatโ€™s coming up. Sephora has me hooked lately ๐Ÿ˜…

@Guessgal  Oh I think I did see it. It was only on select items right?? I didnโ€™t even look. I checked out what I have in my cart just to see if anything I was planning on ordering was there but nope. 

@ather Yes, only select items. They had the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush Peach Beach on sale that I was eyeing. Itโ€™s one of those items in the back of my mind that I would want to eventually pick up ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Guessgal  Oooo I have those and love them!!!! That reminds me I need to dig it out again!!

Nice haul @Guessgal! Enjoy all your goodies!

That looks like a great haul, the eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous! I love Tata Harper products, enjoy your items! 

@Guessgal I really enjoy the SC jelly melts, and lip balms.  Looks like a great all around haul! Enjoy!

@Guessgal  Oh, what a fun haul! Those lippie shades look great! 
I have that palette, but it's been awhile, so I don't recall if it came with a plastic film or not. That would bug me a little too. I wonder if there's a way customer service can help or maybe you can call an individual store?
The palette is nice, and I love how it smells!

@Shosh85 Thatโ€™s a great idea! Iโ€™ll give customer service a try today ๐Ÿค— Thank you for the suggestion!

Sephora Collection lippies are so good @Guessgal! You hauled a nice variety of shades! Very pretty. ๐Ÿ˜

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif
  • 351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif
  • D7524DA9-09B1-42CB-AEB8-22E3ED34AEB7.jpeg
  • 04DB50BF-3062-423D-AE9B-5AC45ED59735.gif
  • A1333B00-9691-4D52-A7F1-70ECBFED48C1.gif
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • 2B85DBEB-C4CC-4A6F-9D83-795AAEBD7903.gif
  • 4ED92A9C-A264-4239-90CD-527A67C0F2B9.gif