Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars

April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Hi hi Everyone!  Welcome to the April Hauls thread.

Today's is what would have been my mother's 59th birthday. Even so, she's still has turned 59 just in another place.  Also, my birthday is coming up very soon and thought that it would so dear to create the April Hauls thread on her birthday.  She always got a thrill when I showed her all my hauls.

We all know the saying "April showers brings May flowers."  No rain can stop any of us from hauling our purchases! Please share anything you purchase in April.

Related image
Image result for april showers pictures

Image result for shopping pictures

Happy shopping and Happy Birthday to all of the April babies!

(Please continue to use @unfungirl 's March until Aprill offically strolls in!)

I'll be back to post my birthday haul ๐Ÿ™‚ xoxo

Re: RE: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Thanks @Aaliaa!

wow awesome haul @greenbean13 !! Enjoy all your new goodies!

Thanks so much @Kim888! I had to restock on some of my foundations and I ended up trying a few more things than originally anticipated lol

Fun haul!! You got a lot of great things in there! Those brushes are the cutest and that FAB kit looks great!

Congrats on rouging! Enjoy your purchases! @greenbean13 ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜

RE: Re: RE: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Thanks so much! The mermaid brushes are SO great. Iโ€™m now on a no-buy until the end of forever lol

Re: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

My sale hopping haul. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The palettes are from the Sephora sale, I got the Juicy Shaker and Stila shadow from Ultas 20% off sale and the Body Butter from Josie Maranโ€™s 22% off sale. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Super excited to try out those palettes! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Sephora:04193F65-11D9-44BE-B979-83720B378915.jpeg

Spoiler
  • Pat McGrath Bronze Ambition palette 
  • NARSissist Loaded palette 
  • Sephora notebook 250 point perk
  • Sephora Rouge clutch

Ulta and Josie Maran direct:

353BDD67-BA0B-4C99-B665-7F294F32E7EE.jpeg

Spoiler
  • Josie Maran Body Butter in Sweet Citrus
  • Lancรดme Juicy Shaker in Meli Melon
  • Stila Shadow in Twig

Nice haul!   Congrats on the re-Rouge, @Shosh85! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Thank you so much, @Tamara76!! This was a fun haul ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—

I love your beautiful new palettes, @Shosh85!  Great choices!

Thank you, @curlychiquita!! ๐Ÿค—

@Shosh85   JM and Sweet Citrus?  Is that a new scent?  What is it like?  I was kind of upset she didn't offer the Peppermint Bark this winter, so I need a new scent.  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 Peppermint Bark was available this past holiday season as a set called Argan Body Revitalization Collection. It included an 8 oz body butter. If interested I would be interested in trading it. I also have the argan Scrub. 

The Intensive Hand Cream in peppermint bark is one of my favorite hand creams. That set also included the Argan Color Stick in Sugar Plum.

@Loretta55Thanks for the offer; I do have one container not opened yet, so that may take me to next holiday season.  I need to pay closer attention to the sets next year; that one totally flew by me.

@Ispend2much6 Itโ€™s my first time trying it! Not sure if itโ€™s new ๐Ÿค” It smells like orange ๐ŸŠItโ€™s not an orange creamsicle smell though- more like an orange tang kind of smell if that makes sense ๐Ÿ˜‚ I definitely plan on getting a couple more- thereโ€™s a few scents from Josie Maran direct that Sephora doesnโ€™t sell. One of the new oneโ€™s is Tropical Orchid, and I think that sounds pretty good! I think the next one Iโ€™ll try will have vanilla in it. I really wish they could send you foil samples so you could smell them before you bought them. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85 I tried the Tropical Orchid scent when QVC had it available as a One Day Special along with the Strawberry Daquiri and Pina Colada. I personally did not care for any of those scents and promptly returned them. My two favorite scents of the JM Body Butter are Vanilla Bean and Strawberries and Whipped Cream. I even got my coworkers interested in the body butters.

I am stocked up for at least through the end of the year if not longer.

@Loretta55 I really donโ€™t like buying anything scented without sniff testing it first. 

I personally think I would love the Vanilla Bean one, but my husband hates that scent! (What a weirdo, right!? Haha!)

Iโ€™ve ran into the Strawberry and Cream one and it sounds great too! I almost got it but Iโ€™ve tried things before that just smelled like fake strawberry flavoring- so Iโ€™m always hesitant with Strawberry scented things. Those are harder to find though, so I most likely wonโ€™t be able to sniff test first- I may just risk it and buy it anyway, haha! Iโ€™ve only been able to find that in a set though and all I really want is the body butter. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I kind of got the Sweet Citrus on impulse- itโ€™s scent is pretty good but I feel like Iโ€™ll like some of the others a lot better. I think Iโ€™ll be ok with ordering the ones with Vanilla without smelling first!! 

@Shosh85 The Vanilla Bean scent is sold at Sephora. I purchased it immediately after trying it. About 2 years ago ,Josie Maran was on QVC and I purchased the Deal of the Day which offered another scent. I was intrigued by her presentation of the Strawberries and Whipped Cream Set so I ordered that also. I returned the Deal of the Day and put the Strawberries and Whipped Cream Set on auto delivery. Scents are hard for me to describe but it is very sweet.

May husband developed an allergy to my colognes so the body butters are a subtle way for me to get my fragrance.

@Shosh85  Samples would be a great idea.  I feel like I tried the citrus one at QVC a couple of years ago, but I can't remember for certain.  Oh, well, it's not like I don't have a ton of body cream here anyway. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85 Tropical Orchid sounds really interesting in a good way

@darkiceis Right? It may be a bit too risky to buy before smelling first, but very tempting. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I really wish I could smell a sample before I committed to a whole container- I was thinking I couldnโ€™t go wrong with a vanilla scent- so Iโ€™ll start with that ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85 That works, it is hard to tell. Tropical orchid gives me Hawaii vibes. So hopefully itโ€™s good. Maybe youโ€™ll be lucky and theyโ€™ll be a sample somewhere. 

testing