Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Hi hi Everyone!  Welcome to the April Hauls thread.

Today's is what would have been my mother's 59th birthday. Even so, she's still has turned 59 just in another place.  Also, my birthday is coming up very soon and thought that it would so dear to create the April Hauls thread on her birthday.  She always got a thrill when I showed her all my hauls.

We all know the saying "April showers brings May flowers."  No rain can stop any of us from hauling our purchases! Please share anything you purchase in April.

Related image
Image result for april showers pictures

Image result for shopping pictures

Happy shopping and Happy Birthday to all of the April babies!

(Please continue to use @unfungirl 's March until Aprill offically strolls in!)

I'll be back to post my birthday haul ๐Ÿ™‚ xoxo

Re: RE: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Great little haul ๐Ÿ˜‰ Itโ€™s always a good feeling when you find a HG product! 

That Stila shade looks super pretty! Iโ€™ve been slowly collecting the shadows- I just love them! ๐Ÿ˜

Enjoy! @darlyndar ๐Ÿค—

@Shosh85 I agree with Stila. I just purchased 3 new shades of the Glitter&Glow for the eyes on their direct site! I canโ€™t wait to get them. That will make 13 for the eyes and 2 highlighters in my collection. I got Enchantress, Beauty Junkie and Coral Crush. Iโ€™ll post them when they arrive! 

@darlyndar Nice! That sounds like a fun collection! So far I only have 3 shimmer shades and 1 glitter shade. I definitely will keep the collection going! ๐Ÿค—

The Stila highlight looks like such a pretty color, @darlyndar!

Re: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

B74A5C5B-FED4-4258-AEA6-C47BCD74224A.png

Restocked my favorite foundation and got all these samples too! Free shipping plus 25% off. ๐Ÿ˜Š  

I forget how much I love that foundation @Danzie89! Time to break mine out. Great haul! 

Itโ€™s certainly one of my favorite matte foundations! Iโ€™m curious to see how it will hold up in humidity this summer.

Great deal, @Danzie89

Thank you, I thought so too ๐Ÿ˜Š 

RE: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Back to my low-buy after all my sale orders come in ๐Ÿ™ˆ I absolutely love the Patrickstarrr Floral collection - great quality and so affordable in the bundle

Tarte sale haul: $12 cad!!! Lash paint mascara, Colour splash lipstick in Rum Punch, Tanning mitt (the best tanning mitt).  Sephora (sale) haul: SC Ocean Crush makeup bag, SC Nude Glow mist, Ouai wave spray, Tarte Colour Splash in Salt Lyfe, Tarte H20 lip glass in Sundress and Fiji (new fave gloss), Ole Henriksen 3 makeup wonder, Nails Inc Champagne duo.Tarte sale haul: $12 cad!!! Lash paint mascara, Colour splash lipstick in Rum Punch, Tanning mitt (the best tanning mitt). Sephora (sale) haul: SC Ocean Crush makeup bag, SC Nude Glow mist, Ouai wave spray, Tarte Colour Splash in Salt Lyfe, Tarte H20 lip glass in Sundress and Fiji (new fave gloss), Ole Henriksen 3 makeup wonder, Nails Inc Champagne duo.

Spoiler
HOW PRETTY IS THIS OCEAN CRUSH BAGHOW PRETTY IS THIS OCEAN CRUSH BAG

@sydtomato  I just saw the Patrick Star collection yesterday! Looked so gorgeous! Good choices! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ooh the packaging on the patrick star mac collection is so pretty @sydtomato ! great haul!

@sydtomato Great haul! That Mac collab is gorgeous!

Awesome haul!  The floral collection is just beautiful and that Ocean Crush bag is seriously so pretty!! 

Enjoy everything! @sydtomato ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š

That MAC Floral Collection does look like a fun one, @sydtomato!

The Patrickstarrr collection is so pretty, @sydtomato!  Great deal on your Tarte sale haul, too!

April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Here is my spring sale haul ๐Ÿ–ค Proud of myself for low/no buying for months so I could save some cash on this sweet bunch!

Yay for you, @deathkitty!  Great haul!

@deathkitty amazing haul! I see you Dyson! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Fantastic purchases! Iโ€™ve heard good things about the Dyson! Enjoy everything!! @deathkitty ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

You scored so many amazing products @deathkitty! Iโ€™ve been wanting to try the pumpkin sleeping mask, mind letting me know your thoughts on it? 

Enjoy all your amazing haul!! ๐Ÿ˜

11 Replies
testing