Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Hi hi Everyone!  Welcome to the April Hauls thread.

Today's is what would have been my mother's 59th birthday. Even so, she's still has turned 59 just in another place.  Also, my birthday is coming up very soon and thought that it would so dear to create the April Hauls thread on her birthday.  She always got a thrill when I showed her all my hauls.

We all know the saying "April showers brings May flowers."  No rain can stop any of us from hauling our purchases! Please share anything you purchase in April.

Related image
Image result for april showers pictures

Image result for shopping pictures

Happy shopping and Happy Birthday to all of the April babies!

(Please continue to use @unfungirl 's March until Aprill offically strolls in!)

I'll be back to post my birthday haul 🙂 xoxo

Re: RE: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Great skincare choices, @jen81!

Re: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

From the Anastasia Beverly Hills bogo sale.  Liquid lipstick in Soft Lilac and Catnip.  If you have trouble with pinks/mauves turning brown on you, these are two great shades to get that don't do that (although Catnip turns a little warmer once on my lips, it's still rosy and not brown.)

IMG_2420.JPG

Beautiful colors, @Ispend2much6! ❤️

I have those shades as well and they are very pretty! Enjoy! @Ispend2much6 😍🙌

Those colors look pretty, perfect for spring @Ispend2much6!

@CC3616  Thanks- I think so too.  That probably explain my "pink kick" of late.

I love ABH products, @Ispend2much6! Enjoy your new colors!

@curlychiquita  Thank you I will!  I'm so excited to find a couple of shades that work.

Small haul from nordstrom natural beauty GWP last week. I was surprised that it was packed in a baggie rather than a nice make up bag, but not necessarily disappointed as I have TONS of bags. 

Purchased cleanser and glovesPurchased cleanser and glovesGWP contentsGWP contents

Also received my allure box today-

IMG_0040.jpg

I’d love to hear your thoughts on the makeup remover cloth too! I have a travel sized version I’ve never used, and frankly, I don’t understand its purpose! 😄 @CC3616

when you do try it, I’d love to learn the benefits of using the cloth over my typical wash my face 1-2x with my favorite face cleanser. 

Great haul! I've read great things about the makeup eraser cloth. Love to know if you like it and if its any different from a regular face cloth @CC3616

@Aaliaa @pinyo I tried the cloth for you guys tonight! it was a low key make up day so i glammed up half my face a little bit before starting

sorry for sleepy face! it's past my bedtime ;)sorry for sleepy face! it's past my bedtime 😉

This is the cloth sample swatch they sent, which is unimpressive at best. 

IMG_0049.jpg

Light side of the face first. Had spotting of BB cream in targeted areas for coverage, quick sweep of blush/highlighter, quick eye look, mascara, and brow pom. 

IMG_0050.jpg

It worked well, but if i left too much water on it and the water was getting in my eye. solved by wringing it out more.. It also didn't feel like it was removing eye make-up/mascara smoothly during use but it did remove it all when I felt my eyelashes

Now for heavy side. make up as above plus added on more blush/bronzer/highlight, tattoo liner, shadow, and another coat of mascara. 

IMG_0052.jpg

Then the rest off!  Came off easily as wellI used one side of the tiny cloth for each half of my face, and about ran out on the side with more make-up which wouldn't be an issue with the full size cloth. The cloth did shed fuzzies but I -think- it was because they sent the garbage swatch with rough edges as opposed to a nice product with finished edges, which was disappointing because I want products in my box I can continue to use as far as tools go. My face felt clean but not stripped after use.

I am a little salty over the crappy sample and not sure I want to buy one because of that, but when I get over that I'd buy one for sure. I like that there's no chemicals involved in removal and that it's rewashable which feels sustainable! I think it'll kind of fall apart when I wash it because of the edges but that the FS product with finished edges would be ok. 

That's a great GWP, @CC3616!  Enjoy your Tata Harper cleanser and your Allure Box items!

Great haul!! I’ve heard good things about that Tatcha Cleanser!

You got an awesome GWP from Nordstrom!

Enjoy everything!! @CC3616 😍🤗🙌

@Shosh85 I got one of the small FS in a GWP (I think cult), and have enjoyed it. I despise foaming cleansers, and LOVE oil, and I have a hard time finding the in-between to balance my routine. This definitely helps to fill the void, although I'm not sure it's an HG or not yet. The exfoliants are very gentle and I don't find them too harsh for more frequent use. It doesn't do much in the way of make up removal, so I use it on no make up days or as a second step. I only do water in the morning but it would be a good morning cleanser as well! 

@CC3616 Awesome! Thank you so much for the info!! 🤗

Nice haul @CC3616 I LOVE the Ursa Major Face Wipes.They're my constant companion when I'm camping - they're actually so big I can do my face then give my body a quick wipe down too haha!

@CC3616,

You did really well here!  🙂

Fabulous Nordies haul, especially the GWP!  And the mermaid packaging on the Makeup Eraser in your Allure box is waaaaayyyyyy too cute! ❤️    @CC3616

Part 2 of my recent hauls.... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

1.  Macy's:

042218nicopanda.PNG

Spoiler
1.  MAC x Nico Panda Lipstick in Kawaii Party
2.  MAC x Nico Panda Gleamer Face Powder
3.  MAC x Nico Panda Lipstick in Galactic Mint

2.  Colourpop:

042218evacp.PNG

Spoiler
1.  CP x Eva Gutowski (My Life as Eva) Vacation Mode Bundle for my daughter
2.  CP x Eva Gutowski It's All Wild Bundle for me

3.  Morphe:

042218morphe.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Morphe x Bretman Rock Babe in Paradise Highlight Palette:  Awesome!
2.  25C Palette Hey Girl Hey:  OMG - It is amazing!!!!

Swatches of Babe in Paradise Palette:

042218bretmanswatches.PNG

Swatches of Hey Girl Hey (from top 2 rows):

042218morpheswatches.PNG

4.  Anthropologie:

042218anthro.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Blossom Coconut Milk Mango Candle:  On Sale
2. Albeit Powder Brush:  On Sale and quite possibly my all time favorite face brush ever!!!!
3.  Liberty for Anthropologie Mug:  On Sale
4.  Temperance Hoop Earrings:  Not on sale, but have had them on my list for a while - love them!

5.  Target:

042218target.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Wakeup and Makeup Target Beauty Box:  So excited to find it in store!
2.  2x Pacifica Face Masks
3.  EOS Crystal Lip Balm
4.  Wonder Woman Notebook ❤️

6.  Ulta:

042218ulta2.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
2.  Hair Care GWP Bag
3.  Buxom GWP
4.  NARS Powematte Lip Pigment in Save the Queen - Diamond Perk GWP

7.  More Ulta:

042218ultalovingtan.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse:  I'm a Vita Liberata girl, but my daughter has been asking to try this, so I picked it up - We haven't tried it yet, though
2.  Physican's Formula Butter Blush in Natural Glow
3.  Flower Beauty Galactic Glow Holographic Palette

8.  Gourmande Girls:

042218gourmande.PNG

Spoiler
This is an cruelty free indie brand out of Austin that I totally love!!!!
1.  Matte and Glitter Palette - Beautiful and the formula is amazing
2.  Liquid Lipstick in Ambrosia - GWP
3.  Lip Gloss in Pink Booty - GWP
4.  Lip Gloss in Rose Gold - GWP

Swatches of the Gourmande Girls Palette and glosses:

042218gourmandswatch1.PNG

042218gourmandegirlsswatch2.PNG

9. Barneys:

042218narserdem.PNG

Spoiler
1.  NARS x Erdem Strange Flowers Blush in Loves Me Not
2.  NARS x Erdem Strange Flowers Lipstick in Voodoo Lily

10. Smashbox and Ulta:

042218smashboxvlada.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Smashbox + Vlada Petal Metal Highlighter in Rosemantic (Smashbox Direct)
2.  Smashbox + Vlada Always On Petal Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick in XO, Vlada (Ulta)
3.  Smashbox + Vlada Petal Metal Shimmer Drops in Rose Glitz

Amazing haul!!! 😍😍😍 I don’t even know where to begin...you make hauling an art form-especially in your photography skills!! The new Nars collection looks beautiful!! I love the packaging too.

I think it’d be inspiring to see you post your vanity/beauty storage and area on BIC someday!! 

10 Replies
testing