Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Hi hi Everyone!  Welcome to the April Hauls thread.

Today's is what would have been my mother's 59th birthday. Even so, she's still has turned 59 just in another place.  Also, my birthday is coming up very soon and thought that it would so dear to create the April Hauls thread on her birthday.  She always got a thrill when I showed her all my hauls.

We all know the saying "April showers brings May flowers."  No rain can stop any of us from hauling our purchases! Please share anything you purchase in April.

Related image
Image result for april showers pictures

Image result for shopping pictures

Happy shopping and Happy Birthday to all of the April babies!

(Please continue to use @unfungirl 's March until Aprill offically strolls in!)

I'll be back to post my birthday haul ๐Ÿ™‚ xoxo

Re: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Thanks! I love TJ Maxx! @bem564

Great haul, and gorgeous set up, @sister13!

Thanks @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Loving The Ordinary!

Thanks @Danzie89! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Great haul! Iโ€™ve just started trying some of The Ordinary products too, and so far I like it! 

I love that pink brush holder! Enjoy! @sister13 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

I bought a whole bunch of skincare all at once and now I need to ration myself, I canโ€™t do too,much new stuff or my skin freaks out, but Iโ€™m excited to try it all out eventually! Glad you are liking what you have! @Shosh85

April is a super depressing month for me, so I went a little crazy on buying stuff. Here it is in all its glory.
MarshallsMarshalls

Spoiler
I haven't used a backpack in years, but I've been thinking about getting one, and this just seems so whimsical and silly. Found a pristine ABH Aurora palette, 2 sheets mask sets from the Creme Shop, Glow Up and Clear Up, Skin versions, some silly little cat face bag/cord ties, and a mug that says "I'm A Caticorn".

SephoraSephora

Spoiler
This is 2 online orders and an in store purchase. 2 of the Drunk Elephant Acid Trip sets, the Biossance Hydration set, and the Ordinary Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, and Buffet serums, the powerc promo, samples (that I actually requested!), and the Rouge gift from the first day of the sale (minus the mascara that I have already given to a friend).

Tarte directTarte direct

Spoiler
I was really wanting the brush set and was drawn in by the free bag (thanks again @sonnydee for posting the deal. I am in love with the brushes.

UltaUlta

Spoiler
This is from both the 21 Days of Beauty sale and using the 20% off coupon.
Dr Teals Epsom salts in Eucalyptus and Pink Himalayan,Ulta Ice Cube Fizzers in Peach Sangria, Tarte mermaid palette, I Dew Care Mini Meow Trio, cotton squares, Ulta spf setting spray, Dermadoctor Kakadu Vit C High Potency Evening Oil, Mamonde Hydrating Beauty Water, N!p+Fab  Glycolic Fix Extreme pads, Ulta Grapefruit Body Scrub, Lulu Beauty shower cap, I Dew Care Catacorn headband, Eco Tools loofah, Ulta Eucalyptus bath bomb, pedicure set, Ulta bath bombs in lavender and citrus mint, Leaders 7 Wonders sheets mask (Coconut Calming, Cranberry Anti-aging, & Olive Brightening), Ulta sheet masks (coconut & oxygen bubble), Tony Moly I'm Real Olive sheet mask, the Buxom platinum perk, samples, and the Clinique face wash gwp.

I ordered the Bite Taurus lipstick along with both of the INC.redible neon lip paints this morning. I'm popping in to Sephora again tomorrow with a friend to check out some perfumes and the new Sunday Riley foundation. It was definitely a LOT to purchase in one month, but I will be good with skincare and such until the November sale (hopefully!). 

Wow!  So many fun things, @snoflakefaerie!   Hope the month ends on a high note for you! โค๏ธ

@snoflakefaerie  Your flowers are gorgeous!

The new Wegmans near me had some amazing tulips. They are still going strong!

Amazing haul @snoflakefaerie i hope you love the drunk elephant set! I always repurpose the box sets they come in they are so fun!

Same here, @Kim888, they are great for holding the plethora of samples I have.

What an amazing haul!! I really love that Drunk Elephant set and that mug is just adorable!! 

Im sorry to hear this is a depressing month for you- shopping always helps me too. 

Enjoy your purchases!! @snoflakefaerie ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

Thanks @Shosh85 sometimes retail therapy can be really great. I'm actually super excited for this DE set because I don't get through a full size C-Firma before the color starts to change a bit, so I'm hoping these half sizes will solve that problem.

Awesome April haul, @snoflakefaerie!  You got so much great skincare, and the Tarte mermaid brushes are so pretty!

@snoflakefaerie Epic haul! Hope this has made your april a little better! I'm ready for this crazy weather to pass, BRING ON THE SUN! 

Hopefully today was an indication of better things to come!

You got some amazing goodies, @snoflakefaerie. I hope you enjoy everything! Also, love the tulips! Heart I hope May is better for you!

Thanks @quspork, definitely looking forward to spring finally coming to town!

You are very welcome @snoflakefaerie. Anything for a fell...

You are very welcome @snoflakefaerie. Anything for a fellow makeup addict. Btw have you tried the unicorn headband on? I wanted the cat ears but they wouldn't fit. I (i got the unicorn for my mini & tried them on) Lovely hauls๐Ÿ˜
1 Reply
testing