cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Hi Mom ๐Ÿ˜› โค So happy to see you back on here, you totally deserved this haul after the demanding work/life stuff! 

Lol!   Thanks!   @Mcakes. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Love your hauls @Tamara76!!!  The UD Gold Griot palette looks gorgeous, please share how your thoughts on the collection once you have a chance to test everything.

Thanks!  @ElleElleG

So far I've only tried the Gold Griot palette and it is amazing, as expected! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I am almost afraid to use any of these since they are so pretty!  I am a huge Basquiat fan, so I want to treasure them!

@Tamara76 Waiting for my UD purchase to come in! Now I might have to buy another set since it can be hung up! Great hauls!

@imlostagain  Fabulous idea!  If the vault ever comes back in stock, I may have to grab one so I have a set to hang up, too!  ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Amazing haul @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ˜„ Really cool that the UD palettes can be hung up.

Thanks!  @Asche ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I apparently will buy anything pink, but my favorite has to be the Glamglow Glowsetter. Definitely will be adding it to my shopping rotation.

My husband laughs when I wear the Dr. Jart face masks, but they really are amazing!

Haul.jpg

You got some seriously cool stuff @parisgirl24! I really need to try that face mask lol. 

Fabulous haul and lovely photo!   @parisgirl24

Thanks @Mcakes and @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ™‚

By chance. have you used the sephora makeup tape yet? I was eyeing it since my regular scotch tape often pulls at my eye area and wondering if its any good.  Awesome haul btw!

Anonymous Insider

@sydtomato I used mine for the first time last night. I loved it...its not the pink part that you use it the white with the SEPHORA letters. It was easy to rip off without scissors. I just tapped it on the side of my eye on one side and really pushed it down on the other. The tap side was still a perfect line but did not disturb my makeup. The side I pushed down all over was a tiny bit red but much smaller compared to using tape (I have VERY sensitive skin) and unlike regular tape it also did not take my makeup off in that area. I hope that helps!! XO

This helps a lot! When I use regular tape I have to do my eyes first since it rips up parts of my foundation and concealer.  I have sensitive skin as well and although it isn't red from tape, I would rather not have those stronger adhesives on my skin.  I will pick it up and try it out!

I bought SO much stuff online since I am out of the country! I had it all sent to my friend back home, so she is sitting on boxes for another 2 months! I can't wait to get home just so I can open my boxes!!

I keep watching people's sale hauls and getting more and more excited! especially when I see people got the same things as me!

I am sad that I didn't get the bag that everyone got buying stuff in store ๐Ÿ˜ž its so cute! I want it! haha

I bought waaaay too much stuff during the sale, but I really love all of it so it's okay.

1.JPG

Spoiler
Hourglass bronzer - Nude Bronze Light
Tom Ford bronzer - Terra
Hourglass strobe blush - Brilliant Nude

2.JPG

Spoiler
Christopher Robin Blond Pur Baby Blonde mask
PTR Retinol Fusion PM
PTR Glycolic Acid 10% moisturizer

3.JPG

Spoiler
Nars Illuminator - Copacabana
Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Bahama
Too Faced Melted liquid lipstick - Chihuahua
Marc Jacobs Highliner - Grapevine

4.JPG

Spoiler
Marc Jacobs O!Mega bronzer - LE Cocout Perfect Tan (Tan-Tastic)
VIB Rouge brush of shame

MAC:

5.JPG

Spoiler
MacxSamanthaRavendahl lipstick
Lip liners in Morning Coffee and Whirl

Ooh aah.

What do you think of Brilliant Nude? In all the pictures it looks a bit like a bronzer to me.

@purly I really love it, I've used it daily since it arrived. I don't find that it looks like bronzer at all once applied, it's quite warm and a bit peachy (especially compared to the bronzers I use). My skin is quite fair, and this seems to be one of those blushes that works with everything. 

Of course it's o.k.!  You need to treat your self sometimes, girl!  This is an awesome haul!  @Asche

Thanks @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ˜„ It's probably more treats than I should have got, but it's hard to feel bad when it's all so lovely. ๐Ÿ˜›

1,242 Replies
testing