cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

There are specialized makeup mats????  Mind blown!  I hate cleaning up powders and fingerprints so I use IKEA table runners on my vanity and just switch them out.  I thought it was just me being nit picky!

I spotted them at Walmart. It says it eliminates constant cleanup after applying makeup. The mesh grooves help clean brushes and best of all is machine washable/tumble dry

Those are really cool!   I use old washcloths, but may look into one of these.... ๐Ÿ™‚

Those makeup mats look like a great idea! Where did you find those, Ulta? @HookedOnBeauty2

I found them at Walmart @imlostagain

Great! Thank you! @HookedOnBeauty2

What an awesome haul @HookedOnBeauty2!!! I can't believe you were able to find that Extravagant Eyes set ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

I watched it go in and out of stock online so I finally grabbed it during the rouge sale @Mcakes

This is peanuts to the amazing hauls you ladies post but I figured I might as well share some purchases since I'd taken photos ๐Ÿ˜›

Ulta.jpg

Spoiler
I snagged one of the UD De Slick sprays in the old packaging when Ulta had them on sale.  They were also having a Becca event in the next few days so they threw in a Deluxe Sample of the priming filter & a card sample.

Sephora/SiJCP.jpg

Spoiler
-MUFE Color Corrector (after MONTHS of waiting this thing finally came back in stock on Sephora's website)
-Shiseido Facial Cotton
-Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip promo
-Freebies I've picked up from SiJCP (3 Bite Multistick samples & gold pouch with foils)

MUG.jpg

Spoiler
MUG II.jpg

My first purchase from Makeup Geek
"Damaged" items from the MUG sale section
-Ignite Highlighter
-Cosmopolitan Eyeshadow
-Grandstand Foiled Eyeshadow

Ulta.jpg

Ulta GWP

Spoiler
Purchases from Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty
-Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
-Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion
-Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe
-Clinique Set
-ABH Brow Wiz (I'm probably the last person in the world to every try these)
-Ulta GWP bag

Sephora Spring VIB Sale.jpg

Spoiler
Sephora VIB Sale
-Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water (Came across this a couple months ago while in store & trying to find the makeup remover to get rid of swatches.  Not sure why they put this in all their make up remover bottles, it's the only thing that removed swatches without additional scrubbing)
-Sunday Riley CEO deluxe sample freebie from SiJCP
-Cinema Secret Brush Cleaner
-Beauty Blender liquid cleanser
-Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip Flash Peel (new packaging & reformulated, really hope this still works the same as it's been a staple for years)
-Sephora Hair Ties (great for my thick/tightly curly/coily hair and they don't break easily ๐Ÿ˜‡)
-Viseart Petit Pro (I've wanted this for a while and finally purchased it thanks to @wheeeee who gifted me a Sephora gift card following the Eyeshadow challenge.  Can't wait to use it!!!!!)
-Sephora Beauty Amplifier Mattifying H2O Gel Primer (hoping this works)
-Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer
-samples

Ulta 20% Sale.jpg

Spoiler
Ulta Platinum 20% Off
Decided to use my 20% off test some new products 

-Not Your Mother's Naturals Coconut Milk & African Marula Tree Oil High Moisture Conditioner
-Not Your Mother's Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair & Protect Conditioner
**I tend to leave conditioners in my hair during the hotter months.  Good ingredients and a nice price point; hopping they are good.
-Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation
-Deva Curl Buildup Buster Micellar Water Cleansing Serum 
-Clinique Drastically Different Moisturizing Gel
-Clinique All About Eyes (free full-sized eye cream with Clinique purchase)

Kind of proud, these are the most beauty products I've purchased for myself since the Fall VIB Sale.  Planning Hoping to go on a low-buy until at least my birthday/before my road trip.

Anonymous Insider

@ElleElleG I LIVE for those Ulta GWP bags, they are AMAZING!! You got some seriously awesome samples too!! I enjoyed your haul photos, makes me want to shop ๐Ÿ˜›

Whoops ๐Ÿ™Š @Anonymous

I LOVE the Ulta GWP bags, I've founds some serious gems in them!

This is a great haul! Definitely not peanuts. ๐Ÿ™‚

XOXO,
Marieke

I am personally in love with the Clinique moisturizing gel. As a combo girl, I have complicated relationship with moisturizers, but I've been using it for almost five months now and it has yet to do me wrong. Hope it works as well for you! ๐Ÿ˜€

I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried the Clinique moisturizer @RoadRageBarbie.  My only frustration with it is the lack of SPF.  I can't wait to try the cleanser and toner, it would be great to add additional options into my skincare routine.

Those eyeshadows look stunning @ElleElleG! What a great haul, not peanuts at all! 

Oooooh! I've been eyeing that Makeup Geek empty palette for awhile. Is it good quality?

Not sure about the quality of the empty palette @myumew but this highlighter compact feels pretty study.  I'm assuming the empty palette has the same/similar packaging which is a fingerprint palette.

Spoiler
The only empty palette I would recommend at this particular stage is the MUFE ones because of the size and price point.

Woohoo!  Nice haul!  @ElleElleG  ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I had another crazy long week of 15 hour days!  I should probably be working this weekend,  but I  texted my team last night and told them to take the weekend off - We need a break. ๐Ÿ™‚

After enjoying a night out and sleeping in until 11 this morning, I finally got around to actually looking at everything I hastily unboxed over the last week.

Urban Decay:

UDBasquiat.jpg

Spoiler
1. Vice Lippies in Abstract, Epigram and Exhibition
2. Gallery Blush Palette
3. Tenant Palette
4. Gold Griot Palette
5. Vice Lippie Sampler

I am sooooo excited about this collection!!!!  I was too exhausted to wait up for the initial release, so I missed out on the vault and makeup bags, but I got most of the stuff I wanted and a lovely BT angel found me a bag on the Canadian site - can't wait to see it in person! ๐Ÿ™‚

The backs of the palettes actually have hangers so you can display them on the wall! ๐Ÿ™‚

UDBasquiat2.jpg

Ulta:

Ultapirates.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Samples
2.  Lipstick Queen Morning Sunshine
3.  LORAC Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette
4.  LORAC Pirates of the Caribbean Eye Shadow Palette
5.  LORAC Pirates of the Caribbean Lip Duo in Sparrow

And...I was absolutely thrilled to discover a secret in the POTC Eye Shadow Palette!  

Spoiler
IMG_0442.JPG
I noticed a little tab on the side, so I pulled it open to reveal a secret compartment, which turns out to be the perfect size to hide the blush palette!!!!!!!   It's the little things in life that make me happy! LOL!
IMG_0443.JPG

Sephora:

Sephr0417.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Samples - No promo because I used the sale code
2.  Sephora Collection Berry Kissable Brush Set
3.  Sephora Colleciton Sweet Perspective PRO Brush #47
4.  Drunk Elephant Lippe
5.  Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Mist - This is a re-purchase because I accidentally dropped the first one I bought and it shattered - Be careful - the plastic is really thin! ๐Ÿ˜ž  But, it smells sooooooo amazing!

Clinique:

clinique0417.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Acne Solutions Clearing Gel
2.  All About Eyes Rich
3.  Travel Size Moisture Surge
4.  Junk Food Socks (These are actually from Hautelook)

GWP:
1.  GWP Bag with DS (so cute!)
2.  Moisture Set

Birchbox - My daughter unboxed this and sent me the pic while I was out last night ๐Ÿ™‚

bb0417.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Large Pixi Glow Tonic
2.  Dr. Lipp Miracle Balm

GWP:
1.  Mystery Sample Pack
2.  beautyblender Liner Designer - My daughter was dying to try this, but I couldn't justify buying it, so I was excited to see it as a GWP ๐Ÿ™‚

The Body Shop:

Bodyshopmothers day.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Mother's Day Tote Bag Set - Not gonna lie, I totally bought it for the bag!
  • British Rose Facial Mask 2.7 fl oz
  • British Rose Body Butter 6.8 fl oz
  • Hemp Hand Protector1 fl oz
  • Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover 8.5 fl oz
  • Satsuma Shower Gel 8.5 fl oz

15 hour days, that's crazy! You definitely deserve this. Treat yourself! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

Thank you!   @MariekeBT  โค๏ธ

1,242 Replies