cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Nice haul @Geminichilde!  Those duo chromes look really nice; they should be gorgeous on you!

Thank you!

I went to a NYX Cosmetics Store Grand Opening today and got a small haul. I'm happy to have a store close to home now, Ulta never has shades for WOC in stock and it takes them so long to get new items.

What I brought:

17916948_10102366634492554_1449240473_o.jpg

Spoiler
 Duo Chrome Highlighters in Lavender Steel and Synthetica. Eyeshadow base in Skin Tone, mini matte setting spray (d*mn you mini bottles near the cash registers, I can never fight you long enough.) and Total Drop Foundation in Deep Cool.

Freebies:

17949873_10102366634507524_1330123881_o.jpg

Spoiler
Lipstick cookie, so cute! Brush container, Velvet Matte Lipstick in Blood Love and Simply Vamp Lip Creme in She Devil.

How fun!!!!  We finally got a NYX store in my city, but I was recovering from surgery and missed the grand opening.  Still haven't had a chance to check it out....

@Geminichilde

The cookie is awesome!  I wouldn't want to eat it, lol! 

I ended up breaking it while taking pictures so I took it as a sign, ๐Ÿ˜„

Anonymous Insider

I'M OBSESSED WITH THAT BRUSH CONTAINER!!! That's probably the coolest freebie I have ever seen @Geminichilde I hope they start to sell them!!

It's so cute! I'm a big nerd for stuff like that, lol.

Anonymous Insider

Small Haul : I still have a few online orders that haven't arrived yet ๐Ÿ˜ž but I did some retail therapy to fill the void ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks to all the lovely BTers who posted about the ABH Aurora palette, I was able to order it online, thanks ladies XO ๐Ÿ™‚

fullsizeoutput_1d8.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1da.jpeg

Product Details:

Spoiler
KVD New Lip Liners - picked up the shades (lightest to darkest) Kevvy, Bow N Arrow, Lolita, OG Lolita, and Smiths. KVD Liquid Lipsticks - picked up the shades Ludwig and Ophelia. Tarte Lipsticks - shades Pink Lemonade and Sunkissed (got Beach Bum last week and loved it!!) Too Faced Melted Matte in the shade Holy Chic! I guess I went over board on the lippies, I have no need for more already. I'm saving palette purchases and higher ticket items for the sale. I figured with the lipsticks I was only going to save a few bucks so why not buy them now ๐Ÿ˜›

Awesome haul!  I love your photos!  I haven't tried the new KVD liners yet, but I need to pick some up!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Anonymous

Awesome goodies!  Question- are the tarte rainforest by the sea lipsticks similar to the tarte butter lipsticks? 

I love the way you laid everything out! Amazing haul @Anonymous ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much @Mcakes I wish I was fancy but its just the coffee table ๐Ÿ˜› lol I try though!!! XO

@Anonymous I love all the lippies! I've been staying away from buying some new ones for a while buuuut those liners are really calling my name. I'd love to know what you think of them. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

@MariekeBT I am not a lip liner girl...to be completely honest but that doesn't mean that I don't have a TON of them. I just always forget to use them ๐Ÿ˜› However, these are my favorite. They are so creamy and glide on. They are actually fun to use. I love that the packaging is true to color and its large enough to see in my containers unlike other pencils that just have a tip color. They work perfectly all by themselves without the need for anything over them either. I rarely pick up one lip liner so picking up this many at a time really means I love something!!! I had to get a liner for every shade of lipstick I wear. I can't believe it took this long for her to release lip liners but I see why now, she got the formula perfect - well worth the wait!!

Ulta haul today using the 20% off platinum coupon. Just when I thought I had enough highlighter I couldn't resist the Laura Geller palette. Also got the Nudes Buxom glosses. Was waiting for this coupon to buy the Deva diffuser and It tight line mascara. I now go to Ulta first bc they offer a better discount and have a superior rewards program. 

IMG_6010.JPG

The Buxom lip set is tempting me.

OMG that Laura Geller palette is amazing! I wish we carried LG at Sephora - one of my favorite brands ๐Ÿ˜‰

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

I'm super interested to know what you think of the Devafuser @mishanyc!

@catetastic I'm looking forward to trying it out this weekend.  I'll let you know my thoughts.  For reference I have 2C curls that go down my back so it has its work cut out for it.  

I'm interested in hearing about it too!  It looks like a scary grabby lizard hand, lol.  

1,242 Replies
testing