cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

After weeks of stalking, I finally got my hands on the Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer.  I also picked up the Dew Drops because I've been into those "glow from within" liquid highlighters โœจ

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 4.35.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 4.35.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 4.35.58 PM.png

I am happy with how they swatch on my skin! For ref. I have medium skin w/ warm undertones (I think I'd be nc 35-nc40)

Beautiful!  Enjoy!  @MiaM7

These are just so pretty! I bet you are happy you pulled the trigger ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous Insider

Great haul! The swatches look lovely! Now I'm lemming for the Omega bronzer! ๐Ÿ˜

Anonymous Insider

@MiaM7 PERFECT swatches - they are so true to color. I am going to pick up the drew drops during the sale, they are just too beautiful!!!!! I finally broke down and used my bronzer and the brush (it takes me about a week to ruin the pretty, lol) both are worth the stalking!! I normally have to use a contour brush and then a bronzer brush but this bronzer with the new MJ brush I just sweep it on my cheeks + forehead - boom perfection!!! I am highly considering a backup if I can snag it during the sale.

Just a small haul. I have buyer's remorse the moment I purchase things. I'm like "why did I buy this"...though this was an impulse buy... I meant to purchase the bkr LE gift set, but saw this instead

Neiman Marcus

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

Sugarfina Martini Olive Almonds

Nest Mini Trio Diffuser

iPhone cases from ebay & Target

IMG_0076.JPG

Love all of this! โค๏ธ    @lisainprogress

Love your haul! But my eyes went straight to the Sugarfina Martini Olive Almonds ๐Ÿ˜„ Those are so good! 

No buyers remorse!!! This is a haul you can use ๐Ÿ‘

Omg the sailor moon!!! Childhood! 

Anonymous Insider

@lisainprogress THE PACKAGING!! Beautiful haul!!

oh my gosh I have a problem with bkr bottles... every time I see a new cute one I'm like "ooo" then have to repeat (for the bajillionth time) to myself "nono Llgc you don't need a million glass water bottles CONTROL YOURSELF". 

I'm currently trying to avoid buying the Hudson's Bay one... so cuteee

@Llgc  This might sound like a strange question, but I just got one of these, and I can't figure out how to dry the inside of it, if I don't clean it and use it right away.  I left it sit out for two days and it developed condensation on the inside instead of drying because the spout is so narrow.  What do you do to dry it, or doesn't it matter?

@Ispend2much6 After I clean mine I flip it upside down and stick it on my dish drying rack. I find it always dries on it's own after a few hours.

I live in a super dry climate though so it might be just a local humidity difference there! Have you tried loosely rolling a paper towel or two and sticking it in? That might help speed it up to a point where you can close the lid on an empty/dried bottle! 

Thank you @Llgc I'll try it!

I was planning to purchase this, I think I might go back for it XD I tried convincing myself I didn't need it because I have a bunch of water bottles, but I reason that this is glass, which is much better than the cheap ones I use.

And the hudson one is so cute!! 

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 5.02.35 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

Oooo.....love the bkr set! You should definitely get them @lisainprogress. I think a trip to NM is needed for me as well. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really like the design on these.

I really really like the design too @Anonymous I prefer this over the heart just because I love stars.

That pack is sooo cute! If you don't have any bkr bottles I recommend them. I've had mine for years and they still look great despite me not taking the best care of them ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I drink a pretty good amount of water so I need to refill my 500mL ones pretty often, but it still nicely fits in my purse. The 1L just gets a bit too heavy for me to lug around day-to-day. The 250mL is adorable but I couldn't imagine anything smaller than my 500mLs. I'd be refilling that baby every hour haha. 

Hehe, thanks for the input @Llgc

I'll definitely get this set next time I'm in NM. Hopefully it doesn't go oos

I`m ashamed of haul picture amount  ๐Ÿ˜ž I try not to buy a lot in Sephora (and I`m pretty good at this), but TJ MAXX and Marshalls are my other enemies.

NET-A-PORTER kit

IMG_20170412_121016334.jpg

Neiman Marcus April Cue

IMG_20170412_125653897.jpg

L`OCCITANE

IMG_20170412_152730415.jpg

TJ MAXX and Marshalls (MJ Rain was 40$)

IMG_20170414_154431152.jpg

Sephora (Jo Malone is Peony and Blush suede).

IMG_20170414_180338214.jpg

And Ole Henriksen

IMG_20170414_180600700.jpg

1,242 Replies
testing