cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

I hope you like your order, @liv545.  I can list the combos for you, but I don't know if I'll be able to swatch tonight.  QVC has a video presentation on the set (sold-out of the item though,) and there seem to be several YouTubers reviewing them.

Brown/Bronze

Black/Taupe

Plum/Silver Rose

Copper/Champagne. 

They are beautiful!

@Ispend2much6,

Beautiful tarte haul!  That was a great sale, wasn't it!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  It was!  And I wouldn't have looked at it if it wasn't for you.  Thank you?? ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6,

I saw those ??? marks!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice haul!   Did you call them about the matte lippies?   I hope they can do something for you.... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ @Ispend2much6 

Not yet.  I was too busy eating my quesarito combo. ๐Ÿ™‚  Thanks!  I think they accept returns.

@Ispend2much6,

What is a quesarito?

@tsavorite  One of the few things I like from Taco Bell.  I think it has chipotle peppers in it, so it's smokey and spicy.

Anonymous Insider

abc-3.jpg

- UD Afterglow Blush in Rapture (one of the 21 days of beauty specials)

- UD Vice Lipstick in Rapture -- love this shade!

- FAB 5 in 1 Eye Cream

Rapture is one of my favorite blushes!

Sorry the lighting is poor,got 2 orders today plus a small item from Shoppers.
Selfridges- modern mercury 
Holts-Tom Ford lip balms in fathom and pure shores

Essence highlighter.
IMG_2636.JPG

Oh yay!  You got Modern Mercury from Selfridges, too!    Enjoy! @Seymore3

@Seymore3

Could you show us what Modern Mercury looks like on you, or a swatch?  It's so beautiful in the pan! What great purchases!

@tsavoriteI have a picture with it on over in the highlight challenge thread.Here is a swatch.
IMG_2640.JPG

I love that @Seymore3.  Is it only available in the UK?

@Ispend2much6The only place I have seen it at the moment is Selfridges,it is supposed to be restocked but not sure when.I already had Selfridges+ so I got it from there but it might not be worth it if you only want one item and don't place anymore orders in the next year.

Thank you so much, @Seymore3.

@Ispend2much6  Yes.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

I broke down and bought mine from Selfridges last week because I thought it was restocking here in March, but then I heard not until September.

Shipping is steep ($30 a pop) from Selfridges, so I bought Selfridges + for $55 and now I get unlimited express shipping (2 day!) for a year.  It is worth it because they have a lot if great deals, but they use DHL so you have to sign for your orders.

Oh, wow.  That is a great deal for two-day shipping for a year; but to have to sign for it? Yuck. 

You know, I called DHL when I was expecting a package from Fortnum and Mason.  They told me that if I gave them verbal permission over the phone (I don't know if it was that order or for all,) they could change it to being able to leave it unattended at delivery. 

UK customer service has been so great to me so far.  They are so anxious to please and polite. 

@Seymore3,

Thank you!  That's beautiful!  ๐Ÿ™‚

What a gorgeous haul!  How do you like the tom ford balms?  I've been eyeing those, but I can't pick a color!  

1,242 Replies
testing