cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@RoseCharlie LUSH, YAY!!

@imlostagainI LOVE LUSH! : ) I really raided their boxing day BOGO sale - you got to get in there SO early though... I wish they had that sale more than once a year! : ) The "Rose Jam Shower Gel" they make at Christmas is my all-time favourite soap and so I try to load up on it so that i have enough to last me until next Christmas...

@RoseCharlie if I ever saw a financial advisor she'd probably tell me to stop spending so much at Sephora since that's my main expense! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBTLOL I know what you mean, when she was pointing out how much I spent on taxis and bars and takeout I kept thinking "hmmmm, so by cooking at home more often and walking I actually be getting way more cute stuff from Sephora!"

@RoseCharlie I like the way you think. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

XOXO,
Marieke

i have a tradition of buying myself breakup lipsticks. this time i've bought myself BREAKUP BRONZER !

NARS sunwash diffusing bronzer in laguna

lagunabronzer.jpg

I always bought breakup shoes, that after a week or two I didn't want to wear. This bronzer is a much much better choice! Sorry you're going through it. ๐Ÿ˜•

I'm sorry about the occasion, love!  ๐Ÿ˜ž 

On the plus side, you have a lovely bronzer to help you glow.

Breakups are hard, sorry you're going through this right now @jemly ๐Ÿ˜ž

The tradition switch up is nice! This bronzer is solid, durable and dependable....ahem...more men should take notes ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

*hugs to you*

@jemly I say use the pretty bronzer and when you pick up the brush it is like you are brushing away the past, I hope this makes you smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@jemly, so sorry about the occasion but it's beautiful!

@jemly, I'm so sorry to hear this! I do have the habit of stopping by Sephora for a trip after a breakup too. Possibly explains why I hit rouge. ๐Ÿ˜„ The bronzer looks amazing and I'm sure you do too with (or without) it on! 

XOXO,
Marieke

@jemlyI'm also sorry to hear about that : ( I quite like this tradition though - it s very lovely and I love the background!

I'm sorry to hear about your break up, the good news is, that's one sexy bronzer! โค๏ธ 

I needed to pick up a gift for a family friend of my husband's, picked up a Naked 2 for the birthday girl :). My husband headed to Sephora to pick it up and they gave my husband some fantastic samples, all free!  

I  wasn't feeling well at all and the samples lifted my spirits, as well as the small rose plant my husband surprised me with. I guess he could tell I wasn't feeling well. The rest is my glossy box which I loved his month. 

I really , really loved my glossy box and samples and most of all my roses! The samples are 3 foundations , 3 concealers , 1 lipstick and a 1SPF base. 

The face mask are for my husband and twin daughters -:) I got all three of them for $9 on amazon, I thought that was a great price!  

IMG_3370.JPGIMG_3369.JPGIMG_3368.JPG

That is so sweet of you to get a pick me up gift for your friend @imbeautiful ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope you feel better soon!

@imbeautiful I am glad you are feeling better!! What a great haul and a sweet hubby!

How fun!  I love the roses in the little duck vase - so pretty!  Hope you are feeling better!  @imbeautiful

@imbeautiful that's so sweet of your husband! It looks very pretty. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

@imbeautifulAwwww, what a nice thing to do! My goodness your husband must be some kind of charming - I've never made off that well with samples! : )

so sweet of your husband !! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

1,242 Replies
testing