cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@Sansara

I'm so happy you shared the net-a-porter travel kit with us. I received my order and immediately ordered 2 more boxes. This set is amazing. it's old out now. Thank you again for posting this on the Deals too good to pass up thread. xoxoxoxo 

@mdgraz You are very welcome! I`m happy, that you are so happy ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope there will be mo great NET-A-PORTER kits this year ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy!

What a great haul! We have such similar tastes, I'd buy or have already bought most everything here lol. That mini perfume is adorable ๐Ÿ˜„

Looks like a great haul! So many great things to use!

So many nice things!  That Net-A-Porter kit is unbelievable. 

@Ispend2much6 it really is  - I can`t wait for next one ๐Ÿ™‚

So many nice goodies ๐Ÿ˜„ I really like the Porter magazine, the articles are surprisingly thoughtful and they cover lots of leading women who are not just in fashion.

Yay, so happy you got your OH order ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lisainprogress thank you so much for your help. Looks pretty awesome for 7$ :)))

AWWW, don't be ashamed, no one here is gonna judge you for pampering yourself;) 

Aaaaaand, you got deals!   I love those brush wipes! 

@heartsmyface Thank you! Sometimes, when I feel to guilty about buying too much, I open BT Show me your collection (or Show me your vanity) thread and then I feel better, cause comparing to some people my collection is pretty small and modest (in good way) ๐Ÿ™‚

Got these brushes from Sephora online and they're so beautiful. 

This is my first Viseart palette. I have been wanting to get one for a while now but up until last weekend at the IMATS, I had never seen it in person...so I had to order it.

The small bottle is from Sonia Roselli beauty. It is an AMAZING exfoliator. I have another product from her line (the WaterBalm) and I love it. Look her up. She is an amazing makeup artist!

IMG_9791.JPG

That Pallete looks so pretty, very pretty presentation! @ArmyChick84

LOVING the Formula X sale.. more on the way ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธโค๏ธ

IMG_3129.JPG

Anonymous Insider

My Sephora JCP had these on sale but no price...what have you been getting them for?? I'm not a nail polish girl but my mother-in-law is so I'm thinking of stocking her up!!! @whitepolkydots

@Anonymous $2 (online)!! Sephora has been great about their inventory. The colors go in and out of stock, but I've only gotten one cancelled polish so far. ๐Ÿ™‚ I liked Formula X before the sale so I jumped on the $2 pricetag. I think they're still $5 in stores, but maybe they'll mark them down soon

@Anonymous My guess is $2 each. They've been super super clearanced

Found this glamglow at Winners tonight-Thirsty mud cleanser and set of 30g masks.
IMG_2735.JPG

Score!!!!  I love those minis cause theyre easy to finish up before they expire.  

That is an awesome set! Nice find!

I really like GlamGlow! 

1,242 Replies
testing