Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Amazing APRIL Hauls! 🌸 πŸ’ 🌺

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please πŸ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! 🌸 πŸ’ 🌺

Ulta sale haul. Not bad for $5 out of pocket☺️

Spoiler
Lorac Pro3
Stila glitter 'Rose Gold Retro'
UD Liquid Vice 'Backtalk'
Smashbox liquid Metal 'Mauve Squad'
Pravana Perfect Blonde Mask
Lorac Pirates of the Carribean cheek palette

Yay!  You got the Pirates cheek palette - Hope you love it!   It is always so much fun to use points on fun stuff at Ulta! Smiley Happy  @StephaniLynn

Makeup Geek (I accidentally ordered two of Lucky Penny)

Sephora online (mainly travel items since I have a few trips planned this summer and early fall)

Unless I need to repurchase something I use everyday such as concealer or face wash, I'm on a no-buy until August at the earliest.

@shyvicki I need to go on a no buy!! It has to wait until May 4th because of Nordstrom :-) Have fun on your trips!

Lovely purchases!   I hate it when I buy two of the same thing accidentally or re-purchase colors I already have, but it looks like a really pretty color so it may be nice to have a back-up if you hit pan on the first one. Smiley Happy   @shyvicki

My second haul for the month! First was from Ulta and this is all from the Sephora sale.  I don't normally order everything separate but I actually saw samples I wanted to try this sale... a rarity I find in the Canadian selections.  

Im really trying hard to use up some stuff so I'm trying not to purchase too much.  I feel like I'd be happier with a smaller collection of items I love, but I'm not just tossing anything either... as I use up products I'm just trying to be more conscious of purchases.

@missjeanie Caviar Shampoo and Conditioners are great!

I love them! I first tried them in a Black Friday deal and was hooked. I bought the volume set this past year and it just wasn't the same. I'm timing these bottles to see how long they'll last... hopefully til the next sale!

Highlighted

What a fun haul!  Beach Walk is such a yummy scent!  Enjoy! @missjeanie

Thanks so much @Tamara76!  I love Beach Walk, it's what I had hoped for when I bought Bobbi Browns Beach.  BB Beach is still sitting unused and this is my second full size and travel of Beach Walk. Reminds me of easy summer days!

1 Reply