cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

IMG_3205.JPGIMG_3203.JPGIMG_3200.JPG

Hourglass got me with their new blushes.  I am weak.  They are not for the sparkle adverse though.  You have been warned.  They're fine sparkles but more than a shimmer. 

The spray on blush is actually quite nice!  It sprays on quite sheer even if it does feel a bit cold.  I got a very natural imperfect flush as though I had genuinely been out in the cold.  There's a big warning not to spray it in your eyes which of course was the first thing I did.  More shocking than anything.

I bought the smashbox lippies on a whim and am very pleased.  They're moussey and don't dry my lips out.  There was a bit of travelling outside my lips after a couple hours but maybe I put too much on.  Still playing around with the application.  

OMG!!!!!!!   This is such a beautful and amazing haul!  That MAC Min Liu is breathtaking!  @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface

What the heck are the items int eh second pic?? never seen those before! they're stunning!!!!

They're MACs collaberation with Min Liu.  I love when they do metal packaging.  It feels more elegant than their regular black plastic. 

The hourglass blushes are so pretty *-*

Gorgeous!  I love your color selections.

I love the hourglass blushes, they're so pretty! I haven't bought one yet since I have so many, but one day. ๐Ÿ˜„

XOXO,
Marieke

I felt some guilt in buying them for that very reason.  ๐Ÿ˜… I have a mantra that I need to use what I have that I can't seem to live by.  SIgh.  I think I'm a sick woman.  

Those hourglass blushes are absolutely stunning! Reminds me I need to use mine ๐Ÿ˜„

@heartsmyface so much great stuff! How do you like the GA powder? 

It's extremely fine and beautiful on.  I wish there were a more convenient way to get access to the product besides dumping some in the lid and using a brush.  I prefer when loose powders have a mesh net or piece of lace to when they have a plastic lid with holes.  

Beaitiful product with meh delivery.  

Anonymous Insider

@heartsmyface I picked up one of them during the sale too!! I got the coral shade - something Electra ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm so happy with the color, they were missing a shade like that. I have all of the original blushes, so I am excited to start collecting the new shades. I love your Mac haul, I skipped this collection but I can't wait for the Summer collection ๐Ÿ™‚ I scored a few of the spray Sephora blushes on sale at Sephora JCP - I find they work best if I just spray them on my Beauty Blender or a Synthetic angled blush brush and then dab them onto the skin to blend. Beautiful haul, great minds think alike we have bought almost the same exact things lol ๐Ÿ˜› Especially the Sephora highlight brush - its AMAZING!! I haven't touch another brush since...

@Anonymous Hourglass blushes are up there in my ultimate favourites, but I have a little guilt cause I don't use what I already have.  A ruthless blush purge is on the horizon so I can keep trying new products while keeping my collection contained in its existing storage.  

That's funny you recognized the brush cause I was kicking myself for the horrible lighting and the fact it rolled.  I was sure no one would be able to identify the stuff in my cruddy photo.  ๐Ÿ˜…

Lately I've been using my blush shades as the transition color in my eyeshadow looks and I've been using the small mufe highlighting brush (which is the love of my life.) I picked this up to use for actual highlighting without having to clean brushes between products.  So far it's wonderful.  I love the Sephora pro brush line.  

The spray blush was supposed to be a fun experiment that which I was fully expecting to fail.  Pleasant surprise that it's actually a great product!  Thank you very much for the beautyblender tip.  

@heartsmyfaceWoohoo! Niiiiiice! : ) I was really eyeing that Sephora favourites set as well : )  Nice haul!

Is it bad I'm slightly disappointed with the the set?  I think I have enough deluxe samples already to put together something very similar.  It'll probably be put aside as a gift for someone if I don't get around to returning it.  

Nice haul.  I was chicken out the last minute and not order the HG blush because of the shimmer ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think they're good if you're in a rush and want blush and a glow in one go. 

I thought to compare the glitter to that in Nars Super Orgasm but I seem to have decluttered it a while back.  Boo.  If I remember correctly the glitter in NSO was much chunkier.  The hourglass formula is almost identical to the original blushes but with gold micro glitters.  They're more apparent in swatches than they are on the face but they're there.

Lovely hauls everyone. I need to start hauling, I have not in a long time! 

This place is the perfect place to be enabled to buy ALL the pretties!

The Christian Louboutin Rouge Luminous Ink Liner is mine!!!!!!!!!! After finding it out of stock when news of the discount was going on, it was back online Sunday so I couldn't pass it up after some internal debating!

It's mine! Mine! Mine!!!!! It arrives tomorrow!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Related image

Oh you got it!!!!!  Fantastic!  We expect pictures of your new preciousness! 

testing