cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Mary Lou is gorgeous @Melissa136!! It's very shimmery, but not in a chunky, garish way. I'm loving it so far! I'm sure it's dupeable though (hopefully that makes you feel better ๐Ÿ™‚ )

these look pretty! I keep meaning to go see what my local Nordstrom Rack has. used to shop there more, but then moved so now its more of a time intense shopping trip to go there.

@pinyo Oh thank you for letting me know!! I've noticed The Rack has been carrying more of The Balm, so I'll have to look to see if mine has this!

Okay, got this out of my system and must go back on a no-buy. Not shown: the Rouge brush of shame and Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation. The hardest part was limiting myself on purchasing limited edition items, so I allowed myself three LE items this season and ended up skipping the UD Basquiat collection for Nars Charlotte Gainsbourg (and the Givenchy Le Rouge in the green packaging).

Spoiler
Nars Charlotte Gainsbourg Multiple in Jo
Nars Charlotte Gainsbourg lip pencil in London Clinic
Givenchy Le Rouge in Corail Decollete 
Bite Multistick in Macaroon 
Ren micellar water 

IMG_3689.JPG

You seriously have amazing will power, girl - I have absolutely zero....

Beautiful haul!   @txcatx

@txcatx i feel you on getting it out of your system! i really wasn't going to buy anything, because i need to save $$ for moving expenses. but i caved and ordered a few things.

i have a feeling once i start packing, especially makeup, it will be much easier to stick to my no buy. i'll bet that i rediscover so many things!

Oh I was eyeing that NARS multiple in Jo. Very nice!

A little Rouge sale haul, both in store and online...I'm an idiot and picked up two of the exact same lipgloss so one will be exchanged for another shade!

The SA used the IGK Laid Back Anti Frizz spray on me in store and it did an amazing job of taming my fly aways! Trying to get the hang of using it on my own.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

My first order from Jolse:

1.jpg

And I placed a small order during the Sephora sale for the rest of my skincare:

2.jpg

Lush! Those Scrubees are my favorite Lush thing ever and I may or may not have bought four more since I got this order in:

3.jpg

And a Lil' Bub haul from their warehouse sale:

4.jpg

Amazing haul!  Those scrubees are soooo cute!  I love all of this! โค๏ธ   @properlylost

@properlylost I love those scrubees too! I bought one in-store and want to order more online. Can I ask what kind of a climate you live in? My only reservation is they could melt.

I live in the southern US. It's been pretty warm here, but they always pack their orders in a ton of packing peanuts so they arrived intact and not melted at all.

Thanks!

Nice hauls!  I admit I'm in the dark about the Lush scrubees, fill me in!

It's a body butter and scrub in one. Kind of like their Buffy body bar, but is much more gentle and smells like honey.

What a great haul!! I was on the fence about the Scrubees, but now I am going to order!! The reviews were great!!!

Yes! They're worth the hype, so you won't be disappointed.

LIL BUB!!! โค๏ธ

Image result for lil bub gif

Great haul @properlylost

There's no such thing as having too many bags when benefit is involved! 

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt for thinking of me! 

IMG_7037.JPG

@pinyoOne can never have too many Benefit bags!  LOL! ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree! I have one Benefit bag & love it. These are adorable.

testing