Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Amazing APRIL Hauls! 🌸 💐 🌺

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please 😉?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! 🌸 💐 🌺

That sounds like a blast! Glad y'all had a great time Smiley Happy

@mrsbaine I having been wanting to go to IMATS for years. I would die!! You picked up some amazing things, I need to make the palette switch myself. Enjoy all of your beautiful stuff!!!!! Smiley Happy

Me too @glossforevery1! I took the plunge this year, bought the tix early since they sell out. It was an experience. It was good we had a plan because there were lots of people there and knowing where to hit and where the booths were was extremely helpful! 

Oooh that's a nice haul! For years I never wanted to make my own palettes because I hated the look of Z Palettes and if shadows didn't line up perfectly it made me twitchy. But I also love the MUFE palettes. I think they're so much nicer to look at (but constantly sold out!). If I can get my hands on one one of these days I think I'm ready to finally start a custom palette. 

Thanks @starsandbucks! They are typically sold out! The two bigger ones are in stock right now. I got the largest ones. I love MUFE shadows and own a bunch of them. The zpalette is a mess so I want to move them over to the MUFE ones. They have a plastic cover on the inside so it doesn't get gross. I too hated the idea of a palette, but now I use MUFE all the time and love that I can organize by color and type. 

Hakuhodo brushes on discount? That's a total score in my book! What a great haul, @mrsbaine! Hope you had much fun at IMATS! Smiley Very Happy

If they ever had IMATS in Indianapolis, I would definitely go. Good haul!

I second this, but would be 100% shocked if it were ever in Indy because... Indy. hahah

Ha ha yeah I know. Probably a better chance of IMATS in Chicago.

I went to IMATS too and wished I'd save up more money because the MUFE discounts were really great. Better than anything I've ever seen. Ugh. I am jealous. All I got from them was the HD foundation and a few tools.

I found a Flower Contour Palette in my Easter Basket!   

IMG_0834.JPG

Spoiler
Sooooo surprised!   Hubby went to Walmart last week and asked if I needed anything.   I mentioned Flower highlight, but didn't expect him to find one.  My daughter was not with him so he said he asked 3 ladies in the makeup section what a highlight was - lol!

That's so cute of your husband 😊 Happy Easter!

Thank you! Same to you! 💗  @StyleLynn

@Tamara76 How sweet!!! The Easter bunny must have forgot mine.... Smiley Happy lol HAPPY EASTER!!

Awwwwww!   Maybe next year!   @glossforevery1 💗💗

So cute! Have you tried any Flower products? What do you think of them?

Thanks!  I tried a few things when she first launched the line, but I kept hearing about this highlight, so I really wanted to check it out.  I am actually pretty impressed!  @txcatx

Spoiler
IMG_0378.JPG

I love that!  It looks so natural. My husband is always running to Walmart.  He thought he had it bad getting pads for me; wait until I ask for a highlighter. Smiley Happy

Thanks!  Lol @Ispend2much6

Awww what a cute husband you have, @Tamara76! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!  😘😘😘   @lmi82