cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Ulta (with 20% off coupon)

20170417_192912.jpg

Beauty Brands ($10 all regular size salon products)

20170417_193145.jpg

Have you used the Biolage products before? I'm looking into new hair products and have been curious about the line.

First time posting a haul here and probably won't be the last after looking through your hauls!

By Terry Lipstick in Carnal Attraction (first By Terry product!)

Ulta 21 Days of Steals - Unzipped Palettes, Shisheido Curler (is it ok to have 2 of the same eyelash curlers?!), Fiona Stiles Palette (so pretty!)

Laura Geller - Baked Highlighter in Diamond Dust (isn't it gorgeous?)

Tarte - Highlighter in Stunner (Sephora promo code) 

L'Occitane - free gift! I love the hand cream 

MUG Damaged shadows - what damage? these are amazing, it sucks they raised the price now

Colourpop Pressed Shadows

Influenster - Maybelline Great Lash in Blue & Eyeliner

Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara sample from NM - its amazing! 

Nars Orgasm Multistick Free from Ulta2017-04-17 22.04.25.jpg

Welcome and thanks for sharing your haul!  I love Diamond Dust, too!  Enjoy your goodies!  @wwTraveler

This is a great haul! @wwTraveler

Happy first haul! That maybelline mascara really brings back memories of when I first got into makeup. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

XOXO,
Marieke

Woot woot happy first haul pic! 

Is the shisheido lash curler worth it? I currently have the sephora collection one and it beats drugstore/revlon curlers by miles but I am sure there are even better options out there.  Nice haul btw!

Its definitely worth it for me! I have a flat eye / barely there lashes. The shisheido one fits my eye shape perfectly!

Nice haul! This is really stuff from everywhere ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

blah, I need better lighting!  Everything is so off! ๐Ÿ˜ž trust me they are all pretty!

I believe you. I have the first Lorac Unzipped palette. It's pretty in person. The Unzipped Gold is also pretty, but I prefer cooler colors so I don't have it.

Estee Edit bday haul! Bought a fluid metal and the glow kit, everything else was free ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I had ALMOST pulled the trigger on my order with the bday gifts but I was delaying for some reason. Then they did a one day only GWP and I was so glad I had stalled, haha! As grandma always said, you just don't buy Estee Lauder without a GWP ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

rps20170417_164616.jpg

@Alicehoopz the bag is so pretty! You know a brand really is time tested when grandma mentions it. ๐Ÿ˜„

XOXO,
Marieke

Score!   Patience really does pay off sometimes - that is a nice GWP!   Enjoy!  @Alicehoopz

Haha it does! Not always my strong point but this was a good reminder! ๐Ÿ™‚

My daughter need some new foundation, so I took advantage of Too Faced birthday sale. Love the makeup bagimage.jpg

Nice haul!   That bag is super cute!  ๐Ÿ’—  @melash

Anonymous Insider

You can't beat TF packaging!! Perfect for a birthday!! Beautiful extra's too!! LOVELY!! 

I successfully did not buy any makeup or skincare in March so I decided to buy a birthday gift for my mom with the money I saved up ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_6698.JPG

Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask

- Black Rose Face Oil

- Eye Contour Mask.

GWP:

Spoiler
IMG_6701.JPG

@prti Wow that is an awesome gift with purchase! The buy in is high in but it's very generous GWP - what a sweet and wonderful present for your moms! : )

testing