cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Hakuhodo brushes on discount? That's a total score in my book! What a great haul, @mrsbaine! Hope you had much fun at IMATS! ๐Ÿ˜„

Oooh that's a nice haul! For years I never wanted to make my own palettes because I hated the look of Z Palettes and if shadows didn't line up perfectly it made me twitchy. But I also love the MUFE palettes. I think they're so much nicer to look at (but constantly sold out!). If I can get my hands on one one of these days I think I'm ready to finally start a custom palette. 

Thanks @starsandbucks! They are typically sold out! The two bigger ones are in stock right now. I got the largest ones. I love MUFE shadows and own a bunch of them. The zpalette is a mess so I want to move them over to the MUFE ones. They have a plastic cover on the inside so it doesn't get gross. I too hated the idea of a palette, but now I use MUFE all the time and love that I can organize by color and type. 

Anonymous Insider

@mrsbaine I having been wanting to go to IMATS for years. I would die!! You picked up some amazing things, I need to make the palette switch myself. Enjoy all of your beautiful stuff!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Me too @Anonymous! I took the plunge this year, bought the tix early since they sell out. It was an experience. It was good we had a plan because there were lots of people there and knowing where to hit and where the booths were was extremely helpful! 

Nice!  Sounds fun!

It was a lot of fun! I got to hang out with two lovely BT'ers all day. We had a lot of laughs... Then there were the brushes which I'd wanted to touch and see before ordering. 

That sounds like a blast! Glad y'all had a great time ๐Ÿ™‚

Easter sweets from my sweet:

IMG_3544.JPG

Easter Bonus:

5042529A-2FE1-44DB-9B57-7708AB754C8B.jpg

Love the Easter little ones pics! So much fun and cuteness!!!

@StyleLynn that Easter Bonus is the sweetest! ๐Ÿ˜„

XOXO,
Marieke

@StyleLynn  such sweetness!

@StyleLynn, So nice of your husband!  Such cute Easter photos! happy Easter!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@StyleLynn Love the bonus pics! Your child is adorable. Happy Easter! 

Anonymous Insider

@StyleLynn Beautiful photos!! Happy Easter!!

Thanks @Anonymous Happy Easter to you too โค

Yay to PB & H!  The bonus pics are adorable!  โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thanks @Tamara76 โค๏ธ

Stopped by Nordstrom today and picked up a few more of the Chanel Rouge Coco Glosses.  They really feel SO great on, they also make your lips look very healthy and plump!

Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 7.46.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 7.46.43 PM.png

@MiaM7 I've heard some really great things about these glosses! I'm slowly getting back into them now and if I ever decide to splurge I've definitely got to check these out. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

Thanks!  724 will be mine.

testing