cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

According to the app, the lipstick wasn't available at stores within a 150 mile radius, so I ordered online! 

No Sugarfina for me...that particular Sephora is beautiful, but kind of inconvenient, and too many tempting stores nearby. I actually prefer the Sephora store that's just a few miles southwest of the pretty, new store. It's easier to get to and has better parking. And the only store nearby to tempt me is Trader Joe's. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh man Trader Joe's is very tempting lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't wait to treat my Elf to some of my favorite goodies ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Mcakes i used to work at trader joes! it is so tempting! i gained like 10 pounds my first year of employment because of all the food/tastings/treats!

That is some amazing willpower, girl!  What a lovely photo and beautiful lipstick! โค๏ธ  @txcatx

Orders from the last week - I just realized I haven't been on BT in several days, so my hauls have piled up...

Muse Beauty:

muse.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Viseart Theory Palette in Amethyst
2.  Viseart Theory Palette in Nuance

GWP:
1.  Brush GWP promo for pre-ordering 2 palettes
2.  Viseart Petit Pro Palette GWP due to shipping delay

Lush:

lush041517.jpg

Spoiler
1.  H'Suan Wen Hua Hair Mask
2.  Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
3.  Death and Decay Perfume Solid - I was intrigued by the name and it had awesome reviews, but....meh.  Just smells like lilies.  Not bad, but nothing special
4.  Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt
5.  Chick N Mix Bath Bomb

Sephora:

seph041517.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

GWP:
1.  Kevin Aucoin Highlighter Promo
2.  Becca Opal 100 point perk
3.  YSL Mascara 100 point perk
4.  Dior Poison Girl Mini 250 point perk
5.  Samples

Nordstrom Rack:

tedbaker.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Ted Baker Tote
2.  Ted Baker Makeup Pouch - Ugh - Wish I'd bought 2 - this is for my daughter, but now I want one
3.  Ted Baker Watch - I've been dying for one of his watches, but last time I ordered from Hautelook, they cancelled my order b/c it went oos - SOOOOOO excited! ๐Ÿ™‚

Urban Decay Direct:

UD.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Beached Bronzer
2.  De-Slick Powder - OMG!  Love!  I hate "transparent" powders that go on white, but this one doesn't seem to make me look ghastly
3.  2X De-Slick Setting Spray
4.  Pro Highlight Brush
5.  Blitz Eyeshadow
6.  Moondust Space Cowboy Eyeshadow

GWP:
1.  Vice Lippie Sampler - Need to add these to my DIY Palette! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sephora:

sephdumbo041517.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  The Cool Fix
2.  Tsum Tsum Marie and Dumbo Lip Balms (these are actually from Amazon)

GWP:
1.  UD Sin Highlighter Promo
2.  Samples
3.  Laura Mercier Samples from Neiman Marcus

@Tamara76  another gorgeous haul! i love that ted baker bag- i got my friend something similar for christmas, and almost bought myself one!!

the new theory palettes are sooooo pretty too!

Thanks!  I am super excited about everything!  The only bad thing about the tote is I don't think I can fit my laptop in it for work, but I will find a use for it!  ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—.   @unfungirl

I'm still available for adoption LOL ๐Ÿ˜›

P.S. Very pretty backgrounds! 

LOL!   Thanks!   ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

@Mcakes

Ooh that watch!!!

@Samtian. I know!  I could not resist!  โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Ahhh love the haul! I can't believe viseart gave you the petit pro as a gwp...that's insanely generous!! 

Cant wait to hear what you think of the viseart amethyst and nuance! They look pretty! 

Thanks!  Yes - That the Petit Pro was beyond generous!  I honestly didn't expect anything like that!  I already have Petit Pro, so my daughter was not sad to take this one off my hands.

I played with the colors a little last night, but I am so in love with Nuance so far!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Tarte f&f

MUG "damaged" 

1 teeny Sephora order๐Ÿ˜Š

IMG_2706.JPG

You've got some great deals so far from the MUG "damaged" section! 

Thank you for posting this!!! @StephaniLynn I didn't know that was a thing with Makeup Geek. I've never ordered from them before and had been eyeballing the Kathleen Lights palette but didn't want to spend $40 on a brand I've never used before. I just bit the bullet and ordered it and it was $28.99 out the door with shipping. Probably should have asked first not that it matters now, but how damaged are they usually?

This is my kind of candy! ๐Ÿ˜‰IMG_6799.JPG

Spoiler
I'm super excited to play with the kvd! I've recently been wanting to wear bold purple colors, so this will be fun! I've also never tried Jo Malone, but I know there's a HUGEEEE following! I jumped on the bandwagon and tried my luck with the peony one. It smells lovely so far and doesn't seem to be irritating my allergies...yet! I'm hoping to officially give it a go  this weekend ๐Ÿ™‚ 

My kind of candy, indeed!

So jelly you got the promo - they dropped it off my order b/c it went oos.

Enjoy!!!!! โค๏ธ

@pinyo

The Rock Candy colors look great, and of course Jo Malone promo is wonderful!! @pinyo

Anonymous Insider

@pinyo LOVE IT!!! I'm wanting that perfume!! I hate that all the REALLY good promos come out during sale time - just to get you to not use the discount ๐Ÿ˜›

They're so clever (*cough* evil) aren't they @Anonymous? ๐Ÿ˜‰

2 Replies
testing