cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Yeah, the cover is great! Amazon had bigger ones, but I just got that one because it was an Amazon lightning deal at the time. 

OMG @ the Melona!!!!!!

@meecheroohaha the start of your post made me laugh.  I loooove that organizer though - I need something like this! : ) The purple beads are so pretty! My gawd, i had seen that Nasty Gal  was having a 70% off sale and I meant to order something but then it slipped my mind and I forgot all about it... Now I'm glad I didn't : ( I went to check out the reviews you were talking about - unbelievable how could a company just do that? Encourage people to buy buy buy then cancel all credits and refuse to honour the orders or issue refunds? Unbelievable... Well... That sounds criminal really... I am really sorry that you were one of the poeple affected by this : (

lol I'm glad it made you laugh. My brushes are protected now haha  You did a good thing in forgetting to order with them!

Wowwww I just went and read those nastygal reviews. How horrible! I used to buy from them all the time too. I'm so sorry that happened to you and so many people. :'(

I know, right? Terrible. I'm sure people did get their items, but a lot of us didn't. And if we had a credit balance on the account, we never got to use it. All our accounts were deleted without notice.

Melona bars!! I used to get them every time I went to the Korean market ๐Ÿ˜„

At least that bag is super gorgeous btw. Lovely haul!

Thank you!

Oh my goodness I LOVE Melona bars @meecheroo! I haven't had those in years. Idk if they are only in Hawaii or what but finding them on the mainland is super hard. Enjoy that whole box for me please ๐Ÿ˜›

They're so addicting. It's hard to eat just one lol

@meecheroo I really like the makeup organizer! That is a great design! The pens and binders are very pretty colors. The bag is pretty, I have never heard of Nastygirl, and I am glad I haven't!  Is that candy in the picture? 

lol yeah candy. I went to a local Japanese store and got some goodies. I wanted to try a Japanese shampoo, but it was $18, so I was like nope.

Awesome haul!  I'm sorry about the scam ๐Ÿ˜ž  @meecheroo

Thanks! Yeah, it was a nasty experience. They lived up to their name.

Hmmm. Have had a visit with the financial advisor today and she advised me to quit spending like crazy lol.  I decided to round up all the "little things" I have purchased over the past couple weeks - some opened and some not - some I have already started using and some I have not... I don't keep the boxes after I start using the product so some of these things are no longer in their boxes.  It would probably be more accurate to say this the product of a few late March and early April hauls... I probably forgot a few samples and a few products but I grabbed everything that was 1) recently purchased in the past 2 weeks and 2) handy on top of my vanity.  Excuse the very chaotic and gross looking pictures, I just wanted to do this quickly and get a feel for how much I had purchased... Too much I think lol.  Here is stuff I bought from Sephora though the Vichy BB cream and Roche-Posay sunscreen were a gift from my mum who purchased them at Shoppers during weekly points or seniors event i can't remember.  The little hand  cream is from the body shop - and those small hair products are not promos I purchased them online from Sephora so I could test the products before buying the bigger sizes - same thing with the little FRESH lotus preserve cream - it's a travel/tiny size that I actually bought to try it out.  The sizes look weird in these pics though the stuff at the bottom looks a little bigger.  After I took this picture I finally opened the KVD concealer brush i tried it with both the new Becca concealer and the benefit erase paste - both the concealers and that brush ROCK.

Picture 1.jpg

I also got a tiny lil' Lush haul (under $25) - I did get a couple soap samples but I used them up already : )

Picture 2.jpg

I'm glad my boyfriend also has terrible spending habits, he'd nag me so much about my shopping problem.  :') 

Have you tried out the CEO cream yet?  My eyes practically zoomed in on that... I don't know why I didn't take advantage of the promo code that was going around.

@Nickelliebear1The Darphin products are really nice I think (if you were looking to try a cream) I know it does't have the same blend of things but right now I'm using those in my night skincare routine if they feel really luxurious and soothing.  The sizes are really generous on those promos and all 3 options are still available! : ) I saw that one person had said they disliked the scent and I found that a bit surprising because I find it soooo light, pleasant and inoffensive.  It's a very light but pleasant chamomile scent meant to relax you, I believe there may be an "aromatherapy" component to the Darphin products... It's the reason I quite like this as a before bed time routine.  In any case, if you were thinking of placing an order i think this is a very very generous promo and I'm loving those products as well...

@Nickelliebear1: ) haha my boyfriend is the same though in recent years he's been getting better about that - uh-uh nagging here we come!  I LOVE that cream! I have tried a little foil that came with an order a while back so when I saw the opportunity to grab another few foils I pounced on it because I feel like it takes a few tries to really get a feel for how your skin reacts to the cream... I really like it though, it's nice and rich and makes your skin so soft! Also - I always invariably get cream into my eyes somehow (I guess I rub my eyes a lot) so as stupid as this sounds, one of my criteria is that it can't burn my eyes if a little bit of cream gets in there which unfortunately a lot of day creams with sunscreen seem to do for some reason I can't understand... I'm in the middle of trying to pick a new skincare routine right now so I'm trying a bunch of stuff but I think the CEO cream is probably my favourite so far! : )

My husband is my financial advisor lol. He says the same thing! ๐Ÿ˜› 

@Mcakes: ) I can see that being very useful but also a little tiny bit annoying at the same time... My partner likes to think he's got solid financial skills but he's a pretty big "dandy" (do people use that word?) I mean that he spends a lot on clothes so he can't say too too much about my beauty purchases though he does complain about the space my products take up lol... : )

lol!! It's all about checks and balances being a two way street @RoseCharlie ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

1 Reply
testing