cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Wow!! Gorgeous! Enjoy all your goodies.

I wish I didn't try these, haha! I want them all now!

@imlostagain  I love everything about this haul! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป.  Enjoy!

Thank you! I was happy to get the GWP,  so I could try more of the fragrances!

@imlostagain, I absolutely love Peony & Blush Suede. It's on my wishlist to purchase. When they came and visited they described it as "Pink" which is my favorite color. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

I just smell spring flowers when I spray it! I am very excited for you all to start selling it!

Ulta: Phyto straightening balm on clearance, nars multiple GWP. Nars GWP is super generously sized.

Target: essie gel setter

43haul.jpg

Also there wasn't any signage for it in store that I saw but some clearance was an extra 25% off at ulta.

What a fun GWP! โค๏ธ   @CC3616

I hope my ulta gets it soon. I called them and they said "they don't have it" 

although sometimes I feel like they hide stuff...

what a great gwp! i wonder how they decide who gets which vouchers.. @CC3616 are you platinum?

i did get the buxom lip & TF mascara coupons but gloss & mascara are literally the only two makeup items i don't use ๐Ÿ˜› oh well!

@whitepolkydots Yes I am platinum. I'm not sure how they would decide. I think it also varies by your "home store" based on your address and the brands they carry. I remember getting a dry bar promo a few months ago, then stopping at another store by where I work and they didn't carry dry bar so they didn't get it. So it may have something to do with store/stock as well? 

@CC3616 that'd make sense! I don't think my nearby Ultas carry Drybar either. While they DO carry nars, I think not being Platinum is probably part of the reason why I didn't qualify for that GWP. It's super cute though so I'm glad you got it!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Makes sense.. I saw a couple other people in  the ulta GWP thread post that they got the targeted offer also. I wonder if they're all platinum? And thank you! I have been loving all things in stick form lately since they're so easy to take on the go so I was really glad to pick it up! @whitepolkydots

Wow, that is a great size for the NARS! I will have to run by my Ulta and see what they have on clearance!

First MUG order! Plus a couple of things from Sephora since I needed an empty palette.

04-MUG-Haul.jpg

Spoiler
MUG
Top Row - Creme Brulee, Bake Sale, Frappe
Middle Row - Cupcake, Cinderella, Cosmopolitan
Bottom Row - Shimma Shimma, Twilight, Sensuous

Sephora
Baby Z Palette (I know there's a controversy with the brand, but it's difficult to find empty palettes in Canada. TBH, since it's through Sephora I don't care too much)
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (deluxe size)
100 pt perk Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer

SDM
Essie Plumberry

I love all the MUG shades you chose - Especially Cosmopolitan! ๐Ÿ’—  @Melissa136

Super small Ulta haul from yesterday! Normally I wouldn't share a haul this small, but this is a celebration haul for finally picking a college! 

FullSizeRender.jpg

Spoiler
bareMinearals Buttercream Lipgloss in Groovy
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Green Apple Peel

Now we start the challenge of fitting all of my makeup into a tiny dorm room... any organization suggestions are appreciated!

@glossyguru. Woohoo!  Congrats on making your choice! โค๏ธ

My niece is in a dorm this year, but she only took a traincase of makeup with her to school to save space - she is home every other weekend so she'll swap out palettes when she comes home.   She lucked out with her roommate, but I have heard horror stories.  If you'll have a roommate, you may want to start with just a portion of your makeup and make sure she doesn't "borrow" your stuff before you take it all to school.  

A traincase is a really good idea!!! It'll be hard to downsize, but realistically I know that I don't need 15 blushes with me at college (lippies, on the other hand, I might make room for!). That's a good point about a roommate though! I'll have to be careful to keep my more precious items out of sight.

Congratulations on picking a college @glossyguru!

Thank you!!!

14 Replies
testing