Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Admirable August Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating all the August Hauls and August babes (like me!) by sharing your pics of your purchases for the month! 🙂

Card-Hello-August-2015.png

July Hauls can be found here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Jubilant-July-Hauls-2019/m-p/4823457/highlight/true#M184...

Admirable August Hauls 2019!

Ulta and Sephora VIB hauls! Briogeo and the Peach Perfect foundation (in sand) are restocks. Everything else is a new try. Fenty Fairy Bomb in Rose on Ice...I love the 24Kray one so I had to get this one too! I'm loving the TF lipstick in 03 Thrust! Got CT lipsticks in Hel's Bells and Night Crimson, ND lipstick in Averyl, Pur x Barbie lipstick in Timeless (Ulta). The It foundation bee brush, bee clutch, and Marc Anthony products, and the samples are also Ulta, everything else was from Sephora. Can't wait to try the ND lipstick, Fenty eyebrow pencil in dark brown, and the Ren sunscreen!

Re: Admirable August Hauls 2019!

I love all of your new lipsticks,  @GodivaMoon!  Both the Pur x Barbie and Tom Ford have such pretty sparkles.

@GodivaMoon ,

Whoa!  Those are really awesome hauls!   I love the looks of your honeycomb IT Brush!

Lovely haul @GodivaMoon! That clutch and brush are gorgeous!

@GodivaMoon, Those are very pretty lipsticks and the It B...

@GodivaMoon, Those are very pretty lipsticks and the It Bee brush is so cute! Nice haul🙂

@GodivaMoon   You have excellent taste in lipsticks. 🙂

superb haul!! @GodivaMoon enjoy 😍

superb haul!! @GodivaMoon enjoy 😍

Re: superb haul!! @GodivaMoon enjoy 😍

@lmaster Thank you!

CADEE3AC-8204-4FAB-9C04-22C39CD1E1AA.jpeg

While not necessarily a haul, I got engaged to my long-term boyfriend this past Friday while in LA!

Best wishes @Danzie89!!!! Your ring is beautiful!!! giphy

@Danzie89 Congratulations! And gorgeous ring!!

@Danzie89 Congratulations! And gorgeous ring!!

Aw congrats @Danzie89 I love your ring it's so pretty!

Image result for congrats gif

@Danzie89  Congratulations! What a gorgeous ring! Looks like you've hauled in a husband! 🙂 

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

I don't know, I kinda think your fiance' could be considered you best haul ever @Danzie89 !  😉  Also...CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hahaha, I think so too. I couldn’t one up this one!

CONGRATS @danzie89 💖💖💖💖

CONGRATS @Danzie89 💖💖💖💖

Thank you, everyone! I’m thrilled! We have been together for fourteen years so it’s about time! Also, this was his late grandmother’s ring and it’s absolutely stunning. It’s 75 years old and looks immaculate. 

Congratulations @Danzie89! 🎉 what a wonderful weekend for you and your boyfriend, now fiancé! 💍

@Danzie89 How exciting!

testing