Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Admirable August Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating all the August Hauls and August babes (like me!) by sharing your pics of your purchases for the month! ๐Ÿ™‚

Card-Hello-August-2015.png

July Hauls can be found here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Jubilant-July-Hauls-2019/m-p/4823457/highlight/true#M184...

Re: Admirable August Hauls 2019!

Thanks @Guessgal โค๏ธ I have a greige by Menagerie Cosmetics called Armadillo itโ€™s a bit brighter and warmer.  It might be an ABH shade.  I think KVD is dagger?  Something like that.  

@2manyperfumes Those shadows are so gorgeous and I love that Tomboy swatch ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ

Thanks @joragroy ๐Ÿฅฐ itโ€™s an interesting neutral ๐Ÿ‘

@2manyperfumes  ๐Ÿ˜ so many pretty colours!!

thanks @ather ๐Ÿฅฐ it was a good time to be indecisive lol 

A few mini pre-fall hauls ...

New masks from Whole FoodsNew masks from Whole FoodsSephora - I've been spritzing my DS AmorePacific mist throughout the day to help with hydration. Saw this LE set and well, we all know what happened.Sephora - I've been spritzing my DS AmorePacific mist throughout the day to help with hydration. Saw this LE set and well, we all know what happened.Covet Boutique - saw this on the counter behind the register. It hadn't been put out yet, so I thought I'd save them the effort of having to put a tag on it and staging it out front. lol.Covet Boutique - saw this on the counter behind the register. It hadn't been put out yet, so I thought I'd save them the effort of having to put a tag on it and staging it out front. lol.It can be styled as a clutch, cross-body or wristletIt can be styled as a clutch, cross-body or wristlet

Love your new purse/clutch/crossbody @itsfi and the AMOREPACIFIC Moisture Bound mist. Sephora Canada doesnโ€™t sell the kit with the new mists ( dang ! ) I still have the original one left. Have fun with your new Whole Foods masks ! Great mini haul Fi ! 

Thank you @keana1! ๐Ÿค— I canโ€™t wait to dig in to the masks and mists. Itโ€™s too bad the AP mist set isnโ€™t sold in Canada; maybe it will pop up later in the year?! fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ 

Such a beautiful purse!! @itsfi 

lots of great masks too

Thank you @ather! โค๏ธ I took the clutch for a spin this week and am loving it. The Whole Foods masks look and sound good. Can't wait to give them a try. ๐Ÿ™‚

I love the purse @itsfi ๐Ÿฅฐ and the skincare products.  Great haul to start off August with ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you @2manyperfumes! ๐Ÿ˜Š The purse is getting some good use and Iโ€™m looking forward to trying out these masks! ๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi great little haul! looks like some fun masks!

Thank you @Kim888! ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ve loved the Whole Foods sheet masks since discovering them in the store; I knew I had to get a hold of the foot mask when I heard of the good results @lmaster had with them.

Such nice goodies. Enjoy @itsfi 

Thank you @emaisgr8! ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m looking forward to giving everything a try! 

@itsfi ,

Your new bag is so sharp looking!  Great choice!  I love that it's green.

Thank you so much @tsavorite! ๐Ÿค— I really love the green color. I donโ€™t have a bag in this color so itโ€™s a nice addition! โ™ฅ๏ธ 

@itsfi Great mask haul. 

Lovely bag.  Glad you made their job easier by not having to tag it. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iโ€™m going to try to hold off on using these new masks until Iโ€™ve gone through a few more of my current stash but Iโ€™ll be taking the bag out for a spin this week! โ˜บ๏ธ

@itsfi   You are so thoughtful to the store employees.  ๐Ÿ™‚  It's really cute!

1 Reply
testing