Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear ๐Ÿ™Œ Happy birthday August babes ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ please share your hauls here

200.gif

โ€ƒ

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

โ€ƒ

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

@missjeanie  I love those MAC lippies.  I wore Hey Frenchie tonight, for about 5 hours, on top of a little balm.  I drank a good bit of water, was outdoors in the horrendous humidity, and I still had some color left at the end of the day.

Good to know @Ispend2much6 I'm going to have to add at least one to my next MAC order. 

Thank you @missjeanie ! The liquid Love Me felt pretty heavy after I'd been wearing the featherweight Gucci matte. Not wax lips heavy/smothered, but quite noticeable. Other than that and the few crumblies I got, I have no complaints yet. Still need to give one shade a full day wear test. The bullet version's definitely more emollient feeling, if you're familiar with that one. 

@WinglessOne I have a few of the bullet versions and I like them.  I think more and more I'm into thinner, more sheer, more emollient type lip products.  But Mac will always have a sale where I'll have to try the new version lol.

@WinglessOne Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick 311 Lizzie Tiger looks amazing on you! They all do, but that one specifically.

Funny about the Ulta box. I'm glad the candles made it.

Thanks @curlychiquita ! To test Gucci's formula, I figured I'd buy a shade I don't already have in my liquid matte collection. I was iffy about Lizzie Tiger when ordering, but now I'm happy with my choice. ๐Ÿ™‚ I might buy another shade since I'm about to declutter a bunch of old liquid mattes. 

And yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see each candle was individually wrapped. This is only the second time I've received well-padded candles from Ulta. (The other time was when they sent me a replacement of a large glass-jarred candle that broke in transit, after I thanked them for shipping me a box of glass shards.) 

@WinglessOne @Those are some awesome hauls. Ulta has a weird way of packaging up orders. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! I forgot to see which warehouse the suitcase box came from before recycling it. One of the locations that usually ships my orders has improved their packing somewhat. This box might've come from them, considering the literal yards of air pocket padding they put inside. I should've taken a photo of that. I had fun popping all the pockets. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I took National Lipstick Day quite seriously this year! 

Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Sesame was a no-brainer, as I love mauve for fall. 

MERIT Signature Lip Lightweight Satin Lipstick Fashion is my second Merit lippie, and I swear I'll end up with all of them eventually. 

tarte SEA Quench Lip Rescue Balm Rose is a restock, one of my favorites

Laura Mercier Petal Soft Lipstick Crayon 381 Chloรฉ is a different direction for me. I just returned from a trip to Europe, and I loved the quintessential Parisian red lip but hesitated to try it myself. I figured a semi-sheer formula like this would be a good first step.

40F3991C-E2DF-48CF-B1B1-AF959CA56AC4.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Nice haul @tastelikewater and welcome back! 

Oooh, a trip to Europe? What fun!!! Welcome back. Those are gorgeous lip choices @tastelikewater - theyโ€™re beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜ I have wondered about the Tarte lip balm but have never been able to decide on which shade to try first. This rose one looks lovely; making a note. ๐Ÿ“ 

You chose beautiful lippies @tastelikewater ! Great purchase! 

@tastelikewater beautiful choices!!

@tastelikewater  Great lippie haul!!! I love that T28 colour. I need to pick it up in the blush!

Beautiful shades @tastelikewater ! I just tried the LM as well! They feel so nice donโ€™t they? 

@tastelikewater Nice haul! ๐Ÿ’‹

How's the lasting power on the Laura Mercier crayon, @tastelikewater ?

@CookieGirl1 I'll let you know, wearing it out today!

@tastelikewater hope it fares well!

Love the colors, @tastelikewater

@tastelikewater  This reminds me I've wanted to try Merit's shade Cabo... adding that to my Loves list so I won't forget again. Enjoy all you new treats, and I hope you had a great trip! 

1,582 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing