Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear ๐Ÿ™Œ Happy birthday August babes ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ please share your hauls here

200.gif

โ€ƒ

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

โ€ƒ

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

@lmaster  Thanks sweetie!

@QueenMarceline  Huge no for me. I canโ€™t seem to make it work. I can put it on and itโ€™s super bright but it seems to disappear as I blend it out a bit. Mine didnโ€™t have the same staying power as @heartsmyface  it would be a nice eyeshadow base I bet but I havenโ€™t tried it yet. I was hoping for a nice peachy blush. 

@ather  Ohhh, so odd.  Mine fused to me and yours wouldnโ€™t stick.  Ha i think Iโ€™d

prefer yours.  Iโ€™m sitting back and waiting for reviews of other colors to see how they perform.   Blending it out was an issue for me as well though.  It didnโ€™t sheer nicely at the edges, but was more patchy when sheered. And when I blended hard it seemed to pigment clump.  I used a concealer to give it a more even transition.  

@heartsmyface  I feel they arenโ€™t ment to be sheered out. Just from my experience. It was like you get all or nothing. I mean doing a graphic eye might look cool with the paints but maybe thatโ€™s it? Or an eyeliner?

@ather Oh no, what a bummer. So sorry it didn't work out for you ๐Ÿ˜•

@QueenMarceline  Yea itโ€™s too bad itโ€™s a pretty colour too. I feel like the formula would be too dry for the lips. 

@atherThank you for the info!  These reviews really do help.

@Ispend2much6  Your welcome. I wonder if thereโ€™s a better technique that I havenโ€™t mastered yet! 

@heartsmyface 

so I was able to remove mine with The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL  but I applied it to my face again today and the colour is so bright and like 5 mins later itโ€™s gone. I donโ€™t get it. It stayed on my arm well tho and didnโ€™t change. I wonder if itโ€™s because Iโ€™m more oily now? Itโ€™s so humid here maybe itโ€™s just not sticking? 

2BFF562A-0676-4A42-9D53-736B99FB8791.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

@ather  Oh wow that was not my experience.  The copper was pretty gloriously shiny though.  I wonder if that made a difference.  It was fused to me. ๐Ÿ˜…. Or maybe itโ€™s a specific pigment issue.  

@heartsmyface  I was thinking the same maybe the shimmer has a different component in it. I mean donโ€™t get me wrong it was stuck and I have a little stain but not nearly as much as you. Iโ€™ll see if the stain is there tomorrow and snap a pic in better lighting!

@ather Keep us posted on how those goodies turned out โค๏ธ 

@QueenMarceline  I thew some on an hour ago and it seems to go on dark and change. More experiments are needed. 

@ather Ah, the science report is in progress haha โค๏ธ

Love your choices @ather , I really love the Saie Chilly blush a lot! I bet the Haus pigment is crazy strong from what I saw! Will be fun to hear what you think as you use it. 

@Sunnysmom  Oooo good to hear. I was disappointed when it was OOS but I just kept forgetting to get it. So it was time. Iโ€™m excited for the Haus tok!

@ather, oooh! How great would that be if that blush stays put?!! That would be perfect, especially if mask mandates are still in effect for you. I thought about the beige shade for the eyes, but like you, my eyes have been a little more tempermental than usual. 

@itsfi  Interesting. I wonder why. Mine just got super bad. I remember I could use anything and now itโ€™s so weird. Things Iโ€™ve used before bother me. The blush colour is very pretty for cheeks I think. Like you Iโ€™m still wearing a mask and itโ€™s funny when I take it off I can see sooo much blush on the mask oops lol maybe this will help!! 

@ather  Trust me it wonโ€™t budge;). And you have ten seconds to get it blended;) 

@heartsmyface  Iโ€™ll have to learn to work fast ๐Ÿคฃ

@ather Beautiful! I can't wait to hear what you think of it! And I want to see the combo!

1,582 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing