Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear ๐Ÿ™Œ Happy birthday August babes ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ please share your hauls here

200.gif

โ€ƒ

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

โ€ƒ

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

@Samtian, ahhhh, thank you, thank you for the swatches. I was wondering what Moonstone would look like - it's so pretty. And the Saie highlighter looks beautiful as well - rose gold shades can be too warm for me but it looks great in your photo.

That handheld mirror and those beauty sponges are super cute - a great way to tie in the Jurassic Park collab!

@itsfi Thank you! It's such a fun collab, I saw an ad on FB or else I never would have known. 

This was my last haul before my no buy challenge if I donโ€™t count a Haus Beauty power pigment I purchased compliments of @TeamBIC   I wasnโ€™t expecting it to be so sheer but more like the matte shade perhaps with a sheen but I absolutely love the new release of  โ€˜They Met In Argentinaโ€™ Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick They Met in Argentina   Itโ€™s balmy and such a beautiful shade! Theyโ€™ll pair well together! 

E080869B-66AA-4CDE-9779-AFEE0B5B2246.jpeg

โ€ƒ

D47AA686-C3B2-4D1D-BAB8-6BEABF24EA97.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Amazing haul, @heartsmyface!! These are both SO pretty!! Enjoy your goodies!!

They do pair well together, @heartsmyface! Both are beautiful.

@heartsmyface ohhhh those are both gorgeous!!!

@heartsmyface Oh so pretty

Those are some gorgeous swatches @heartsmyface.

@heartsmyface  Very pretty!

@heartsmyface  Both are beautiful!!! Urg. I keep saying no buy but I donโ€™t seem to listen to myself lol. 

F3C29CA1-E6F0-4743-8130-A56831C31D1E.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@ather  Oh I get that!  I already have โ€˜a listโ€™ that feels urgent and itโ€™s only been 5days and 8hours๐Ÿคฃ. Do I really shop that often?  Apparently so!  

@heartsmyface  I love that you have a counter to track. Maybe I need something like that to keep me motivated too!!!

So beautiful @heartsmyface ! And that packaging! ๐Ÿ˜

@Saradestin @Ugh their packaging is just plain gorgeous!  I have been seriously debating using point cards to redeem for the palette.  Maybe if itโ€™s still there after the first week of my no buy Iโ€™ll be able to rationalize it.  

So nice on you @heartsmyface ! 

@heartsmyface, that shade looks beautiful on you. I hadn't thought of pairing the two lippies - that would make a gorgeous pairing. ๐Ÿ˜

@heartsmyface Ooh those are beautiful!

Another mini haul again today! HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Hy-Power Eye, Cheek & Lip Pigment Paint Blush Matte i am hoping this will be a great blush that doesnโ€™t budge! It might look pretty on the eyes but my eyes have been super sensitive to certain things lately. Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Chilly  I wanted this colour to mix with spicy back when it came out. Canโ€™t wait to mix it up! I was also surprised that I ordered on Wednesday and received my package Friday and I live in the middle of no where!! Crazy fast. @TeamBIC  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to test out a product of my choice from Haus Labs. Definitely not a brand I had on my radar but I am excited to try this product and many more from the brand now!! 

99058231-1999-44AC-AF5A-8C2D532FD202.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Great hauls, @ather!! So weird about the Haus labs product (they seem inconsistent it looks like), but those Saie blushes are all so pretty!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv  Yea @heartsmyface  couldnโ€™t get hers off and I couldnโ€™t keep mine on. Odd. I love the Saie blushes!

@ather fabulous haul!!

1,582 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing