Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear ๐Ÿ™Œ Happy birthday August babes ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ please share your hauls here

200.gif

โ€ƒ

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

โ€ƒ

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

@Sunnysmom, thank you. Sun care and hydration. Two of my top priorities year round! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ 

@itsfi  Oooo great haul! I love that the 2 polishes you picked up are perfect for summer. They are so pretty!!! Water flavour is a necessity for me too!! I feel like this year has been the year for sunblock launches! I canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts and if it will find a place on your coveted sunscreen shelf!! 

Thank you @ather! How do you flavor your water? I try to do fruits and mint in a water bottle that I just keep refilling most days but sometimes I forget to prep for it and these drops come in handy. I discovered them many moons ago while getting a facial! ๐Ÿ˜ 

My โ€œgo toโ€ SPF stash has grown a lot recently because you are right - a bunch of new SPFs came out this year. The Summer Fridays has a solid place in the sunscreen stash. Love it. โ™ฅ๏ธ 

I told myself I shouldnโ€™t  get the polish and then changed it to โ€œif theyโ€™re less than $5, I can get them.โ€ $4.99 - ohhhh yeeaaahhh!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

@itsfi  I use some of the Mio with vitamins I keep it at my desk at work if I have to drink tap water. The water here tastes like dirt so I canโ€™t drink it pure. I also like the true lemonade packets. Arbonne  has a good water flavour collection also!! I like the pomegranate flavour! Iโ€™m not to picky!! I drink too much water so itโ€™s nice to add flavour to it. I also love adding fresh fruit to my water!!! 

@ather, Iโ€™ve been meaning to try true lemonade. Is it very sweet? Or more on the tart side? 

Lol, I misread Arbonne as Airborne and thought, โ€œoh, I should start incorporating that into my routine againโ€ with the traditional cold and flu season coming up soon. 

@itsfi  I wouldnโ€™t call it sweet or tart itโ€™s a little in the middle. I donโ€™t like overly sweet so itโ€™s perfect for me. It could be a little more tart but I know some donโ€™t like tart!! 

oooo yes the arbonne is good for cold and flu season. I hear itโ€™s going to start early this year!

@ather, ooh, if it's not too sweet, that sounds good to me. I'll check it out. Thanks! I can see there being an early start to cold and flu season; will be more proactive about getting ahead of it. 

I've been thinking about the new Nรฉcessaire The Sunscreen - 100% Mineral, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 with 20% Non-Nano Zinc, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide 1.7 oz / 50 mL , but I have two more facial sunscreens to get through first. This may be a sale purchase for me. @itsfi 

@curlychiquita, thatโ€™s smart, to use up what you have. Iโ€™ve been repurposing any facial sunscreens that donโ€™t work for me to SPF for the body. Thatโ€™s helped me to work through my sunblock stash. Iโ€™m planning on trying the Necessaire soon and will let you know how it goes.

That'd be great! Thanks, @itsfi

@itsfi Enjoy your wonderful haul!

@Mellmars1185, thank you. Excited to give some of the new treats a try. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You had me at ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜ nice haul

Right @sonnydee?!! A good peach scent to elevate an already great cleansing balm! ๐Ÿ‘Win, win!! 

Excellent haul @itsfi! Iโ€™d love to hear your thoughts on the peach Farmacy cleansing balm.

Thank you @faeriegirl! I canโ€™t wait to try the cleansing balm - I like the original so the peach scent makes it that much better! ๐Ÿ‘ 

Fabulous haul!! @itsfi 

@lmaster, thank you. Just a few restocks and some new treats. ๐Ÿ’—

Great haul @itsfi !!! Let us know how you end up liking the spf! 

Thank you @Kim888!! I will keep you posted on The Necessaire SPF.

8362E6CC-35D3-4A6F-8786-DD4A703BEBAF.jpeg

โ€ƒ

A mini but extra holy grail haul.  I wasnโ€™t going to repurchase the Sunday Riley Good Genes until I finished the kheils lactic acid toner but I decided to take advantage of the 4x points multiplier.  It really didnโ€™t take much to break me cause itโ€™s my favorite lactic acid treatment.  Iโ€™m still going to try using the kheils up first (or for a little while longer) 

And new shades of what are currently my favorite formulas of lipstick and liner.  Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 ml  MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil Brow, Eye & Lip Liner 610 Versatile Chestnut Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick 311 Lizzie Tiger 

1,582 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing