Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

@Sunnysmom thanks darlin! 😁❤️

@lmaster I saw you posted about the Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo, which I just listed on my August Faves.  Just curious, do you ever find that it's too heavy?  When I used it last week I felt like the back of my hair (deep in the middle) was rather greasy.  I'm sure I just didn't wash well enough there as it's happened before - but I wanted to check with you.  Also, asking @WinglessOne to pls weight in on this, as I know you are a fan of the product, too!

@greeneyedgirl107 @lmaster  All Soft Mega Shampoo never feels too heavy to me, but my hair and scalp type/behavior/condition may be different from yours. My scalp doesn't usually get very greasy anywhere unless I go too long between washings (I try to wash my hair once a week, using dry shampoo between washings). When that happens, I often shampoo twice, starting with a clarifying shampoo and ending with All Soft Mega. I probably don't need that second round of shampoo, but All Soft Mega makes my hair feel so nice. 🙂 

@WinglessOne Thanks for the info!

@WinglessOne do you happen to know what the difference is between the regular all soft and the mega?

@lmaster  If I recall correctly, Mega just contains more or a higher concentration of emollients than the regular All Soft line. On my hair, the regular All Soft shampoo & conditioner feel as average as most others to me; nothing special. (Other folks’ experience may vary.) But the All Soft Mega line is exceptional for my hair. Hands down the best shampoo I’ve ever used. 

@WinglessOne thank you! I couldn't really tell by the description on Ulta what the difference was lol

@WinglessOne @greeneyedgirl107 no it never makes my hair greasy, my daughter has straight thinner hair than mine and she swears by it

@lmaster Thanks for the input!

@lmaster Great haul! Looks like you've got a lot of goodies coming your way ❤️

Thank you darlin! @QueenMarceline 

Nice haul, @lmaster!! Enjoy your goodies 

Thank you dearly! @haleyvvvv 

@lmaster Great haul!

Thank you lovely!! @SportyGirly125 💗

@lmaster have you tried the Juvia's Place eye primer before?

No I have not @CookieGirl1 totally a blind buy 

@lmaster I'd love to know how you feel about it after you've had a chance to play with it a bit.

@CookieGirl1 absolutely!!

Sorry your phone wasn't cooperating with you @lmaster but this is a beauty of a haul! So many good things in there 😁 enjoy them!

Thank you so very much!! @CynthieLu 

Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing