Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

Oooohh, I love the True Pink and Magenta @Loretta55 !

I wore Tender Rose today @Ispend2much6 . It was a pretty mauve on my lips. It wore comfortably for about 5 hours until I removed it to eat. I highly recommend them. 

Oh I love this haul @Loretta55 ! I’m such a fan of EM too! Love it all. Enjoy em! 

Thank you very much @Sunnysmom.

@Loretta55 Wonderful haul. I am a fan of the caliray Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.37 oz / 11 mL . I have oily eyelids and it doesn't transfer! Enjoy ❤️

I also have oily eyelids @Mellmars1185 . I really like the Caliray mascara. My problem is that my eyelashes kind of grow in different directions. 

Not so good update on caliray Mini Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.18 oz/ 5.5 mL @Mellmars1185 . I found the dreaded black bits under my lower eyelashes. Hopefully it was just a fluke.

@Loretta55 Oh no. Good thing you tried the mini option. I do find it flakes when I rub my eyes. Did you apply to lower lashes?

It was the full size version @Mellmars1185. I did apply it to both my upper and lower eyelashes. Another thought is that earlier this week our weather was perfect. Today the humidity returned so I am thinking that it may have affected the wear.

@Loretta55 Ya it might wear better on a less humid day. I have not tried applying to lower lashes yet.

@Loretta55 Does this mascara allow your to brush the hairs the way you want them to go and hold?

Most mascara lets me brush my eyelashes the way that I like them to go @Mellmars1185 . I never heard anyone complain about their eyelashes in that way.

That’s another amazing haul @Loretta55 ! Those lippies look so beautiful! Thank you for sharing the swatches with us. I love all the shades ❤️

Thank you very much @Saradestin. The True Gloss formula wears like a lip gloss but wears like a liquid lipstick. Not sure why they are on sale for half price but I hope that the formula will not be discontinued. If I did not purchase the Trendmood box I probably would not have tried those lip products.

Forgot to post the Ancient Cosmetics haul.

4745BEFA-E123-4C4D-86F7-DD1DCB0E2714.jpeg

@Loretta55 what a fun assortment!!

Thank you very much @lmaster.

@Loretta55 Ooooh, I've been so curious about them!  Please tag me and let me know what you think!  I've been eyeing a couple of things from their site because they sound amazing.

The texture of the scrubs reminds me of Josie Maran’s scrubs at a much cheaper price @CookieGirl1. I personally prefer Josie’s scents. You can not go wrong for the price!

@Loretta55  Do these moisturize and scrub all

in one step?  The fragrances sound delicious!  

They felt pretty moisturizing @heartsmyface. I still used my Josie Maran body butter afterwards. It felt really good!

Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing