Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

@faeriegirl  I really like it so far. I don’t even feel like I’m wearing makeup. The downside is it doesn’t contain spf like the T28 or the Saie but I prefer the finish to this one. I would say the T28 comes in second tho and very close. The coverage is super light so I use a concealer to cover any spots I need to. It really feels like part of my skincare. I can’t see where it ends ants my skin starts so that’s a positive for me!! 

@faeriegirl  So far so good. But I’ll keep you posted!!! The shade matched perfect for my tanned skin!! 

Looks interesting, @ather

@curlychiquita  For me the brand works great on my skin. I know it’s not for everyone. I just wish they had spf in it. 

Yay @ather ! I have to get on the SF train with you guys I think! 

@Sunnysmom  Yes!!! I enjoy this brand. It works lovely with my skin. I am also loving the trend of lighter coverage make up. 

That’s awesome @ather! Enjoy your goodies!

@Saradestin  thanks!! 😍

@ather Cool! Enjoy ❤️

@Mellmars1185  Thanks. I love a good base!!

35470DC5-68B5-4FE0-AC97-531A203264E3.jpeg

5C3A44E2-5710-49EF-A9CA-59E7AD8C5ED7.jpeg

 one swipe swatches of Infanite Lip Cloud Red Divine True Gloss, Scarlett Knight True Gloss, Moroccan Sunset True Gloss, Aurora Pink True Gloss,Magenta Magic True Gloss, Tender Rose True Gloss, Ash Rose True Gloss

With the 15% off discount on the True Gloss items were $8.50 each

C8E6FEC4-527C-43C1-AC3D-37F53B8FD5BB.jpeg

 This was the GWP So soft Blush in Bitten

EE1F619C-4303-4176-AE75-7C46D6F2A33E.jpeg

 Faded Clementine True Gloss and Ventian Rose Color Drops one swipe

Catch up on my recent hauls. I received a Trendmood box towards the end of July. I have been wanting to try caliray Mini Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.18 oz/ 5.5 mL so I figured for a few dollars more I can try some additional products. I am very pleased by the mascara but the real star is the EM Cosmetics True Gloss in Faded Clementine and the EM Cosmetics Color Drops Serum Blush in Ventian Rose. The True Gloss formula hands down is my favorite lip gloss formula ever. I wanted to try some additional colors and EM Cosmetics offered a few awesome deals. Also am am trying the Ancient Cosmetics scuba for the first time.

FD2AA43E-CCE6-43C7-BF2C-C3CE4FE4F926.jpeg

 I have not tried the Biosance moisturizer yet and I will be gifting the Moisture on Mars products

Amazing hauls, @Loretta55!! So many pretty lippies!! And that blush!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you very much @haleyvvvv.

@Loretta55 those swatches!! So so so pretty

Thank you very much @lmaster.

You went all in, @Loretta55!  But wow, those colors are so pretty and I bet they're a dream to wear.

Thank you very much @CookieGirl1. They are truly a dream to wear.! They are extremely comfortable.

Beautiful lippie haul @Loretta55!

Thank you very much @faeriegirl.

Pretty color choices, @Loretta55! I'm intrigued by the EM Cosmetics True Gloss since you like it so much. There are so many great products out right now!

You can not go wrong for the price @curlychiquita. If I did not purchase the Trendmood box I probably wouldn’t tried it.

35 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing