Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

Thank you on both counts @Loretta55 !

@Ispend2much6 The chances of Covid surviving longer than 72 hours on surfaces and on foods is low so I assume it’s the same with makeup.  Covid is airborne.
Besides, you’ll have antibodies for the strain you have either way so it’s safe for you and I assume you’re not sharing liquid lipstick. 
If you’re worried, sanitize the surfaces you can and put it aside for a week but I don’t think it’s necessary.  

@heartsmyface  My thought is also are people throwing their toothbrush out after or sanitizing them. I’m not sure how well fluoride kills covid. I’m with you lipstick is most likely good! 

@heartsmyfaceThat makes sense.   There's not much air in those tubes!  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6  You chose THE best colour too so it would be a shame to waste it .

A mishmash of some recent rebuys, Sephora GC, Ulta points, Nordies, new fall Dior lips, LBRouge highlighter.  Also my obsession with The Laundress continues. The starter kit got me going last year and it’s all just so good. Incredible scents. Highly recommend the original laundry wash, darks and whites, all of it. I feel like a commercial and can’t stop smelling my laundry! 🤣

DedCool Discovery Set - so excited to try these! The kit smelled amazing when I opened it

GUERLAIN Ombres G Quad Eyeshadow Palette 011 Imperial Moon - beautiful feel and luminous look 

Laura Mercier Petal Soft Lipstick Crayon 324 Louise - these are easy and soft yet quite lasting

Smashbox Halo Sheer To Stay Cream Cheek + Lip Tint Blush and Pomegranate - great consistency , more of a stain with zero stickiness, very smooth on cheeks and lips

Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Voile Sheer Lipstick 508 Diana Amber - I actually use these up, I’m on like my 4th one between Diana and Louisa 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

2DA8F880-109F-47FC-810D-27275B8AAB7E.jpeg

Spoiler
BD14AC48-B1F5-4E37-BC2B-CAE3713D84E1.jpegGuerlain Imperial MoonGuerlain Imperial Moon6DB79FE0-B303-4218-88D4-991D526BD725.jpeg7AECE4BD-2017-4AF9-A57F-E9646931D2CA.jpeg

Amazing hauls, @Sunnysmom!! Those lippies are all so beautiful!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you so so much @haleyvvvv ! 😘

@Sunnysmom  That eyeshadow quad is beautiful. And the lippies are to die for!! How’s the pups doing! 

Thanks @ather ! 😘Too many fun new things to try this fall like always.  Oh you know, always something with these furkids, sigh. Spent part of today at the vet as Mr Buddy decided he was going to be dramatic with his back or something. Thankfully he seems ok but they sure can mess with us bless them all. Why do they and us have to get older. 😭 He and Sunny say woof to yours! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  Awww poor Buddy. My old guy did the same thing a year ago with his back. The vet said possibly a slipped disc it happened twice and with rest and meds he recovered. I hope Buddy doesn’t have any more problems!!! Give them both a little squeeze for me! 

I hope so too thank you @ather ! 🥰😘So glad yours recovered from his too. These fluffs! 😭

@Sunnysmom oh wow, do you know how to shop!! ❤️ 

Lol a longtime  “skill “ one should not be too proud of 🥴😭! Some reds you’d love! 

Thank you for the wonderful swatches, @Sunnysmom !   Beautiful shades!  Really nice photos. too.  Love these hauls!  ❤️

I still need to try The Laundress!

Thank you sweet @tsavorite ! 😘 Yes def try it. Instant love! 

That guerlain palette is so elegant and pretty! Thanks for the swatches @Sunnysmom , I'm going to grab this one for my mom 😊

It is definitely so pretty in person @SurprisedLemur , curved angles so cool. Bet she’ll love it , what a thoughtful gift! 💞

I enjoy The Laundress products, @Sunnysmom. I usually use Tide but I like Laundress on my sheets. That's a gorgeous eyeshadow palette! 

That’s so good to hear @curlychiquita , don’t they smell just delicious?! Did you get the Guerlain also or a different one? 

@Sunnysmom I didn't get the Guerlain, I'm sticking with my Tom Ford's and Diors for now.  But I like the look of the new Guerlain palettes.

Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing