Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

@Samtian, ahhhh, thank you, thank you for the swatches. I was wondering what Moonstone would look like - it's so pretty. And the Saie highlighter looks beautiful as well - rose gold shades can be too warm for me but it looks great in your photo.

That handheld mirror and those beauty sponges are super cute - a great way to tie in the Jurassic Park collab!

@itsfi Thank you! It's such a fun collab, I saw an ad on FB or else I never would have known. 

This was my last haul before my no buy challenge if I don’t count a Haus Beauty power pigment I purchased compliments of @TeamBIC   I wasn’t expecting it to be so sheer but more like the matte shade perhaps with a sheen but I absolutely love the new release of  ‘They Met In Argentina’ Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick They Met in Argentina   It’s balmy and such a beautiful shade! They’ll pair well together! 

E080869B-66AA-4CDE-9779-AFEE0B5B2246.jpeg

D47AA686-C3B2-4D1D-BAB8-6BEABF24EA97.jpeg

Amazing haul, @heartsmyface!! These are both SO pretty!! Enjoy your goodies!!

They do pair well together, @heartsmyface! Both are beautiful.

@heartsmyface ohhhh those are both gorgeous!!!

@heartsmyface Oh so pretty

Those are some gorgeous swatches @heartsmyface.

@heartsmyface  Very pretty!

@heartsmyface  Both are beautiful!!! Urg. I keep saying no buy but I don’t seem to listen to myself lol. 

F3C29CA1-E6F0-4743-8130-A56831C31D1E.jpeg

@ather  Oh I get that!  I already have ‘a list’ that feels urgent and it’s only been 5days and 8hours🤣. Do I really shop that often?  Apparently so!  

@heartsmyface  I love that you have a counter to track. Maybe I need something like that to keep me motivated too!!!

So beautiful @heartsmyface ! And that packaging! 😍

@Saradestin @Ugh their packaging is just plain gorgeous!  I have been seriously debating using point cards to redeem for the palette.  Maybe if it’s still there after the first week of my no buy I’ll be able to rationalize it.  

So nice on you @heartsmyface ! 

@heartsmyface, that shade looks beautiful on you. I hadn't thought of pairing the two lippies - that would make a gorgeous pairing. 😍

@heartsmyface Ooh those are beautiful!

Another mini haul again today! HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Hy-Power Eye, Cheek & Lip Pigment Paint Blush Matte i am hoping this will be a great blush that doesn’t budge! It might look pretty on the eyes but my eyes have been super sensitive to certain things lately. Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Chilly  I wanted this colour to mix with spicy back when it came out. Can’t wait to mix it up! I was also surprised that I ordered on Wednesday and received my package Friday and I live in the middle of no where!! Crazy fast. @TeamBIC  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to test out a product of my choice from Haus Labs. Definitely not a brand I had on my radar but I am excited to try this product and many more from the brand now!! 

99058231-1999-44AC-AF5A-8C2D532FD202.jpeg

Great hauls, @ather!! So weird about the Haus labs product (they seem inconsistent it looks like), but those Saie blushes are all so pretty!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv  Yea @heartsmyface  couldn’t get hers off and I couldn’t keep mine on. Odd. I love the Saie blushes!

@ather fabulous haul!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing