Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

@lmaster  Thanks sweetie!

@QueenMarceline  Huge no for me. I can’t seem to make it work. I can put it on and it’s super bright but it seems to disappear as I blend it out a bit. Mine didn’t have the same staying power as @heartsmyface  it would be a nice eyeshadow base I bet but I haven’t tried it yet. I was hoping for a nice peachy blush. 

@ather  Ohhh, so odd.  Mine fused to me and yours wouldn’t stick.  Ha i think I’d

prefer yours.  I’m sitting back and waiting for reviews of other colors to see how they perform.   Blending it out was an issue for me as well though.  It didn’t sheer nicely at the edges, but was more patchy when sheered. And when I blended hard it seemed to pigment clump.  I used a concealer to give it a more even transition.  

@heartsmyface  I feel they aren’t ment to be sheered out. Just from my experience. It was like you get all or nothing. I mean doing a graphic eye might look cool with the paints but maybe that’s it? Or an eyeliner?

@ather Oh no, what a bummer. So sorry it didn't work out for you 😕

@QueenMarceline  Yea it’s too bad it’s a pretty colour too. I feel like the formula would be too dry for the lips. 

@atherThank you for the info!  These reviews really do help.

@Ispend2much6  Your welcome. I wonder if there’s a better technique that I haven’t mastered yet! 

@heartsmyface 

so I was able to remove mine with The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL  but I applied it to my face again today and the colour is so bright and like 5 mins later it’s gone. I don’t get it. It stayed on my arm well tho and didn’t change. I wonder if it’s because I’m more oily now? It’s so humid here maybe it’s just not sticking? 

2BFF562A-0676-4A42-9D53-736B99FB8791.jpeg

@ather  Oh wow that was not my experience.  The copper was pretty gloriously shiny though.  I wonder if that made a difference.  It was fused to me. 😅. Or maybe it’s a specific pigment issue.  

@heartsmyface  I was thinking the same maybe the shimmer has a different component in it. I mean don’t get me wrong it was stuck and I have a little stain but not nearly as much as you. I’ll see if the stain is there tomorrow and snap a pic in better lighting!

@ather Keep us posted on how those goodies turned out ❤️ 

@QueenMarceline  I thew some on an hour ago and it seems to go on dark and change. More experiments are needed. 

@ather Ah, the science report is in progress haha ❤️

Love your choices @ather , I really love the Saie Chilly blush a lot! I bet the Haus pigment is crazy strong from what I saw! Will be fun to hear what you think as you use it. 

@Sunnysmom  Oooo good to hear. I was disappointed when it was OOS but I just kept forgetting to get it. So it was time. I’m excited for the Haus tok!

@ather, oooh! How great would that be if that blush stays put?!! That would be perfect, especially if mask mandates are still in effect for you. I thought about the beige shade for the eyes, but like you, my eyes have been a little more tempermental than usual. 

@itsfi  Interesting. I wonder why. Mine just got super bad. I remember I could use anything and now it’s so weird. Things I’ve used before bother me. The blush colour is very pretty for cheeks I think. Like you I’m still wearing a mask and it’s funny when I take it off I can see sooo much blush on the mask oops lol maybe this will help!! 

@ather  Trust me it won’t budge;). And you have ten seconds to get it blended;) 

@heartsmyface  I’ll have to learn to work fast 🤣

@ather Beautiful! I can't wait to hear what you think of it! And I want to see the combo!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing