Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

Thanks, @tsavorite ! 💖💖💖

Beautiful hauls @Titian06! I love the Viseart Cashmere palette.

Thanks, @curlychiquita ! 🙂  I wore the Viseart Petites Four Lilas palette today.  I love how it looked! 🥰

@Titian06 enjoy all your new treats!!

Thanks, @lmaster ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 @Wow those are some great hauls. 

Thanks, @SportyGirly125 ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 Nice haul! I am really enjoying the Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder 3 . I hope you enjoy everything!

Thanks, @Mellmars1185 !  After one use, I love the Danessa Myricks!  I'll definitely be using it again.

I noticed that I should be receiving the powder in my Sephoria box @Titian06 @Mellmars1185 . Looking forward to trying it.

@Loretta55 That is exciting! I can't wait to hear about the boxes. I am not eligible for one so I would love to hear about the boxes ! ☺️

I got one last year @Mellmars1185 . They are truly hit or miss. I did not find any HG products in my box. There seems to be a nice variety this year though.

Great hauls @Titian06! Viseart offers some of my favorite eyeshadow palettes.

Thanks, @Loretta55 !  These are my first Visert palettes.  I've been looking at the brand for years, but these are the first palettes to catch my attention.  I'm really looking forward to using them!

The #1 Neutral Mattes is probably my most used Viseart palette @Titian06 . Viseart finally changed their packaging because I broke more of their palettes than I care to remember.

Great assortment, @Titian06!  Have you tried the Yummy Skin yet?

Thanks, @CookieGirl1 !  I tried the blurring powder once.  I used it as a primer under my foundation.  It kept my skin matte all day.

@Titian06 on initial impression did you like it?

@CookieGirl1 - Absolutely!  My makeup looked great all day! 🥰  Edit:  It's easy to use.  Scoop out the product with the included scoop (you won't need very much).  I patted it between my fingers and then patted it on my face, mostly in my t-zone.  It melted right in and gave my face a smooth, blurred look.  My foundation (I used LYS) blended nicely as did the rest of my makeup.  I'll be trying it with a different foundation tomorrow.

@Titian06  Love, love, love the Cashmerie palette!  It mixes well with the Violette Entendu, in case you'd like to know. 😍

Thanks, @Ispend2much6 !  I appreciate the info.  I'll keep that in mind for a.future puchase.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing