Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

That is so very kind of you to say @CookieGirl1 truly thanks! 🥰 ( By the way , I got my hands on the Persona Bubble stick version you loved in powder only to have it break immediately. 😩😭They’re of course OOS. Lol Eyeballs peeled. )

@Sunnysmom oh noooooo!  I've noticed that it's been out of stock for the last week or two because I keep watching it and hoping that I'll end up with a magical prestige coupon to use.

I know @CookieGirl1 ! How crazy is that! So bummed. I want to try the powder one you have too! I don’t think it’s been in stock all summer. For. Ever. 😕 

@Sunnysmom I finally got impatient with Ulta and got a different coupon code to use for the Bubble blush stick.  I feel like the stick is just slightly cooler-toned than the powder and the finishes are definitely different.  

Left: stick     Right: powderLeft: stick Right: powder

@CookieGirl1  Thanks for the swatches!  I hadn't noticed this brand before and I love that powder blush!

@Ispend2much6 You can find Persona at Ulta and their Bubble blush is probably one of their most popular products.  I got the powder initially and then they just launched the cream stick this Summer so I decided that I "needed" it as well.

Thank you @CookieGirl1 these look so good on you ! I finally got my paws on the powder version and it’s so pretty! I think I may like it a bit more than the stick creme tho I really didn’t get to use it beyond trying once as it was broken etc. It looks like it is a bit cooler toned. You have a preference tho of course they’re diff versions? 🙂 Glad you got to use a coupon! Alas I did not. Boo. 

@Sunnysmom I like the stick because I feel like I can build up the pigment a bit better and I enjoy the dewier finish BUT I definitely get better longevity from the powder so they both have pros and cons.

Beautiful as always @Sunnysmom 

Thanks @Ispend2much6 , did you try the Laura Mercier or Smashbox? You’d like I think! 😊

@Sunnysmom  I didn't know they existed, but I think you're right.  Does the LM twist up?

Yes they do @Ispend2much6 . They have a very nice consistency of not too slick or dry with nice pigment but not too much. Goldilocks just right. ☺️

I am behind on posting my hauls. I purchased the ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation Formosa ST4 in shade Balos ST 3 based on the recommendation of my hair stylist. I also took advantage of the sales at Ulta last week. The Briogeo set was a steal at $28.50 each. Also I used points to purchase Kate Somerville Retinol Firming Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL which was on sale. Everything else was GWPS.

A1950020-F551-453E-97FB-A41764371D53.jpeg

3E767F87-744A-4B81-8429-922C74C4F38D.jpeg

Nice hauls, @Loretta55!! What a deal on those Briogeo faves!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@Loretta55 Ooh nice pick ups!

Thank you very much @Samtian.

Great hauls, @Loretta55 ! 💕  Good bargains!

Thank you very much @tsavorite.

I hear that's a nice skin serum, @Loretta55. I hope you like it.

I am enjoying it @curlychiquita . It applies beautifully and so far no transfer onto my clothing.

@Loretta55 excellent hauls!! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing