Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

I defintley am @haleyvvvv thank you 😄

@CynthieLu fantastic haul!! Enjoy your new beauties

Thank you @lmaster I will for sure 😄

@CynthieLu  great haul! 

That’s a great haul @CynthieLu !!!! 👍

@CynthieLu Great products!!

@CynthieLu I actually purchased the Sephora Mask Brush at the VIB Sale but have not used it yet. I probably should try considering I don't like silicone mask brushes (the ones I currently own) very much at all. How are you liking it so far?

@QueenMarceline  I tried it once,  I held it on an angle, so it only picked up the mask on its edge ( I don't want the majority of my mask to end up on the brush 😋) I liked it,  I felt so fancy 🤩

I have one silicone mask brush and I don't like it very much, I find it spreads awfully (but it is easier to clean lol), I thoroughly cleaned this new one and hopefully it holds up well too use. 

This is the silicone one I have 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Applicator I wasn't really using it at all tbh

Oooh good to know about the Sephora mask brush, @CynthieLu! Looks like it would be a nice little addition to make application a *little* less messy ☺️

That's a pretty Urban Decay eyeshadow palette, @CynthieLu

Ty @curlychiquita it's defintley my new favorite atm 🤩😅

@CynthieLu  The PS palette looks very pretty!

Everything that has been said about the Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick  is true.  The formula is fantastic!

On a side note, I forgot that I currently have covid and I tried it out using the applicator- is there a chance it will survive inside the tube?  Maybe there's enough alcohol in it to kill it.

Nellie Cherrie and gwp.Nellie Cherrie and gwp.

Great hauls, @Ispend2much6!! Hopenyoure feeling better!! That lippie is so pretty!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv  Thank you; I am!

@Ispend2much6  Oooo so pretty! I’m not sure how long covid would last in there but my thoughts are not long? I hope your feeling better soon!

Ok so I googled and it said it can last up to 72 hours. So maybe if you wait a week it might be ok?

@ather  You are so sweet to have googled the info- thanks!! 

@Ispend2much6 Ooh that is a gorgeous color! Hope it passes soon!

@Samtian  You would probably love it- and thanks!

@Ispend2much6 ,

It's so crummy that with the current mutations of COVID, we can have COVID infection and then get it again in 28 days.  

Feel better soon!

@tsavorite   That sounds about the right timing, too.  One son actually tested positive in July, but none of us did.  Too mild of a case, I guess.  This time the rest of us tested positive this time, but he didn't get sick.  He must have developed antibodies (and hopefully we did this time.)  It seems like you have to get sick enough to mount the right kind of immune response that results in antibodies, or else your body fights it off without needing to make them (at least that's what I've read, which is why kids tend not to have many antibodies from the infection.)

34 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing