Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

Yup good plan @curlychiquita . Takes me forever to go through them.  I’m sticking to my Dior, Chanel and a few TF I have tho this one is fun for a change and I had nothing like it. Rationalize rationalize. ☺️

@Sunnysmom I can only imagine your whole lippie collection is everything to desire!!

Thanks @lmaster 🥰. If your imagination is a nightmare scenario then you’ve got it right!😂

Somehow I’ve talked myself into thinking “ ok good ,now you’ve purged a lot of old stuff so you must replace immediately. “ Umm no. Lol. 

@Sunnysmom 🤣🤣🤣

You hauls are always impressive and your pictures spectacular @Sunnysmom! So beautiful! Everything! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Aww man thank you sweet @Saradestin ! 😘 We share a lot of same favorites I know! 

@Sunnysmom Great haul 

Thanks a bunch @SportyGirly125 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom Such a nice haul with a beautiful photo! Enjoy ❤️

‘Twas a fun one @Mellmars1185 , thanks ! 💞

Nice haul and great pics, @Sunnysmom ! 💖💖💖

Thank you kindly @Titian06 ! 🥰

Great hauls @Sunnysmom!

Appreciate you @Loretta55 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom Those pictures are beautiful ❤️ I haven't heard of The Laundress yet but you've certain peeked my interest. I've been eyeing to switch to something new once I run through my backstock of laundry soap LOL

Thanks so much @QueenMarceline ! Yes they’re pretty amazing. I’ve had the sweater shaver, dryer balls etc for awhile too and the whole line is impressive. Plus if you do the reorder program you can save a bunch. It’s super easy to modify which I worried about but it’s great and their CS is tops. 😊

@Sunnysmom I actually sent the site to my mom and it turns out she uses their detergent and my sister uses the baby detergent for her kids. 🤣 Guess I've been snoozing on this one.

That’s great! I debated the baby products just for mildness, good to know.  I think they do that referral thing too if you want a deal or anybody. Imagine your family did but lemme know if you want it. It’s not much but any helps to try stuff I figure. 🥰

@Sunnysmom Oh my gosh, yes absolutely! Send me a PM 🙂

Will do @QueenMarceline ! 😊

@Sunnysmom the products are beautiful but your photos really present them well! 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing