Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

This would be an awesome Hallowe'en shade @Saradestin !  I bet if you mix it in with a water shade of red you'd get some great berry looks.  You just pull off any shade I've seen you in beautifully!

You are so sweet @missjeanie 😘😘😘

@Saradestin, what a great group of beauties! I’m sorry to hear you’re disappointed with the SC liquid lip stains. I’ve found a few shades that I’ve liked but it’s required me going in store to test out the colors - many of them don’t show up the same as how the description might suggest. I love that YSL shade. It looks stunning on you! 😃

Yes @itsfi , I didn’t have a store close by so I couldn’t test them. I could have returned them but it is too much of a hassle so I will keep them and who knows, I may find a way to make them work, because I really like the formula.

@Saradestin ,

Yay for the YSL lipstick! The Charlotte Tilbury powder compact is definitely cute!

Isn’t it super cute @tsavorite ? I will be taking it on my next trip but I almost want to leave it untouched, it looks so beautiful!

I agree, @Saradestin , it is almost too cute to use.  

Gorgeous selection on the YSL, @Saradestin. Ditto on the nail polishes!

Thank you @eshoe beautiful! The YSL lippie is my favorite product and will be in my months’s favorites for sure!

@Saradestin  Wow, Frozen Strawberry almost looks like you were sent the wrong shade, based on Sephora's model photo. I like it on you, though! I dunno, I like grungy grey tones sometimes. Totally understand why you're disappointed though. I would be too, since I'd also have expected something that looks like the model photo. On a positive note, hooray for new nail polish! I see Tulips and Oil Be There. I hope you love 'em! 

Yes, exactly @WinglessOne! I checked the bottom to make sure it was the right one! There must have been something wrong with that batch because even the people that posted pictures of that lipstick here look better... I already had a shade very similar to this one, and for very specific occasions because it is not a color that I gravitate to that much, and I didn’t need another one 😅. The nail polishes are gorgeous. I know you have a couple and I loved how beautiful they look on you 😍

I love that YSL lippie on you, @Saradestin!

Thank you so much beautiful @CookieGirl1! I really love it! 

@Saradestin  ooo great haul! Those polishes are beautiful!

Thank you so much @ather 😘🤗

That YSL is beautiful on you @Saradestin 

Isn’t it gorgeous @PrettyPaint?? And it is so comfortable to wear! I love it! 

@Saradestin Gorgeous hauls and looks!

Thank you sweet @SportyGirly125 ! 😘🤗

Pretty nail polishes, @Saradestin! I think the foundation looks great on you. Sephora lip swatches always seem off from the real deal.

Thank you so much @curlychiquita beautiful! 🤗 I am loving the foundation a lot but yes, those two lippies have been disappointing ☹️

Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing