Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

@SportyGirly125  Good tip! I’m going to check where my nearest counter is right now… looks like at minimum 4 hours away 😢. I actually dig the thicker moisturizer factor, but I might hold off now until I get somewhere with a counter. 

@missjeanie, the holiday season is a good time to pick up some Chantecaille goodies. My recollection is that they have something like 25% off during Cyber Week. 

Chantecaille .jpeg

The swatch of the tinted moisturizer looked really yellow in the pic I took; I’ll try to remember to take a pic tomorrow of a swatch the TM with natural outdoor lighting. 

@itsfi Ohhh I love me s 25% off sale!! Some of their skincare has prices that made me give a bit of side eye…

@missjeanie, yeah, the prices can definitely be surprising. They have a clay / detox mask that is very nice but I don’t see the full size in my future; maybe another foil or deluxe gwp sample but not a full size. Well, probably not a full size. 😆 

@itsfi Bahahaha... these are the samples and deluxe freebies that I'm so torn on... do I want them and to fall in love with them?  Or will I be ticked that I fall for a super pricy product??  Oh the beauty conundrums! 

Great haul @missjeanie ! Everything is so beautiful! Those swatches look spectacular 😍😍

Thanks @Saradestin I had fun dipping into everything!

These swatches are so satisfying @missjeanie 

@lmaster Somedays I open stuff just to swatch… it’s fun to play lol

@missjeanie  Noooooo I totally want that mauve set from T28 it’s so pretty!!!! I feel like I need it!

@ather The lip is perfect for me. Love a mauve lip and this formula. The cheek I found looked super similar to others from the line, but I’m still glad to have it… I might just be into a brighter cheek of late. 

Such beautiful shades and pics @missjeanie ! Yes to all the Chantecaille, they all look so pretty on you! 

Thanks @Sunnysmom !  So far I'm quite happy with what I chose.  I can see another order coming with a few of my next choice if I come across a holiday sale.  

Also was going to agree with you on the blurring powder @missjeanie . I like it but don’t love it. Oops. Lol. (Not as much as their highlighters or blush.) 

@Sunnysmom I wasn't sure if I had my hopes up too much?  I maybe got sucked into the social media hype? 

I know @missjeanie , it’s pretty but I think when I tried it the other year I was a little sad lol. I prefer the WA, Chanel or some others if gonna spend! 

@Sunnysmom The WA was another that I'd been pondering... I really should work through more of what I have before buying more... but... do you find the WA gives that blurred look?  At least they have a translucent shade that shouldn't deepen. 

That’s a good point @missjeanie . (Same with me too on using mine up too!) WA prob isn’t as much of a blurring effect is it. Tho I got the Creme shade and it does seem to be a little bit blurring to me with hardly any color. Debated the translucent one as it looks so pretty. I have an older Chantecaille that is sort of a hybrid blurring yet illuminating and it seems so nice. Wish they had done that again. It was a few holidays ago? I know so many love this one so I’m prob in the minority! I hope it works out ok for you, it really is such a great line. 

@missjeanie  Very pretty!  Chantecaille is addictive.

@Ispend2much6 I was kinda hoping it would be... and that it wouldn't be... lol.  So far, I'm really loving the lip chic and could see myself picking up more. 

@missjeanie The Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush es are so beautiful!  I only own two of them but Office Hour looks so pretty.  What do you think of the Chantecaille powder?

Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing