Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

Sure @Ispend2much6 ! They are all so compatible!

@Ispend2much6 those shades are so pretty

@lmaster  They seem like good autumn shades!

SpaceNK had Oribe for a discount.  When I opened the box, I saw that they threw in (maybe accidentally,) a full-size shampoo for free! @missjeanie don't look! 😂 I don't want to tempt you.

oribe haul.jpg

Great haul, @Ispend2much6!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Wow, you got lucky @Ispend2much6! What is your favorite hair products?

@Loretta55   I like the Balm D'Or and the Superfine Hair Spray!

That is awesome @Ispend2much6!

@faeriegirl  Especially because it's rarely on sale (or free! haha)

@Ispend2much6 How lucky! I don't think I've ever used Oribe but I love the smell of their products. 

@AznAngelLiz  They are great; my hair is always shiny when I use them, and it's processed. 

@Ispend2much6 Bahahahaha... if I knew a full size freebie were coming I'd be more tempted!  Dang that's great karma you've got flowing, and great hair you'll have flowing now too!  lol. Have you tried them before?  Do you love them?

@missjeanie  I'm not sure if I've ever used the shine cream; it's supposedly a multi-use leave-in conditioner.  I LOVE the Balm D'Or.  I put it on my hair shortly before I curl it to let it absorb the balm, and my hair is always shiny and soft.  For tougher days, when my hair resembles a tumbleweed, I spray the Oribe Mini Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray 1.7 oz/ 50 mL on the palms of my hands and smooth it on my hair.  This one is more oily than the balm, but it works well also, especially for wild hair.

Their Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray 8.5 oz/ 300mL  is my favorite salt spray.  It dispenses in such a fine spray.  I used it this past weekend after curling my hair, and it gave me so much volume- for 3 days!  I didn't have to use hairspray either.

I really like the Oribe Superfine Hair Spray 9 oz/ 300mL .  Helps to hold hair, but not crunchy.

@Ispend2much6 You're killin' me over here!  I feel like I could enjoy all of these... does the salt spray leave your hair... sticky at all?  I've found so many of them leave my hair feeling... like I need to wash it. 

@missjeanie  Not at all; less than hair spray even. That's why I love it!  I can't really use any other salt spray.  I don't see the mini on here, but other places sell it.

@Ispend2much6 …. Maaaaaybe I’ll have to keep an eye out… lol. I swear all the Oribe love is gonna hit my pocket book lol!

@Ispend2much6 ,

I'm not surprised that you had this kind of good luck!

@tsavorite  It's crazy!  My sister is jealous of me. 🙂

@Ispend2much6  Can’t go wrong with free shampoo!!

@ather  Especially a $46 free shampoo!

@Ispend2much6 What a cool deal.  Love Oribe.

Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing