Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

Looks like ❤️ LOVE ❤️ to me, @Sunnysmom !

Ha indeed @tsavorite ! 😍😍

Beautiful hauls, @Sunnysmom!! Thank for the great swatches!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thanks so much @haleyvvvv ! 💞

Beautiful choices, @Sunnysmom!

Thanks much @curlychiquita ! 😘

@Sunnysmom ohhhh nice! None of these were on my radar but they are now!

I can see it @ChristalM ! 🥰

@Sunnysmom @Great lippie haul. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 , so many good new fall lips coming out right now! 

@Sunnysmom  Thanks for the tag and swatches! Might have to try a shade or 2 of the Too Faced lipsticks, though I see no one has Ganache in stock yet (still listed as "coming soon" even at the brand's site). 

I've never been a fan of Dior's lipsticks, though to be fair I haven't tried all their formulas. If Nordstrom gets the Transfer-Proof line, I might use Notes to try one. "Transfer proof" is a mighty bold claim for a bullet formula. 😄 Glad you're enjoying all of yours! 

The TF feel very comfortable @WinglessOne , hope it comes in stock for you to try soon. Let me know thoughts if and when you do! 
I thought same thing regarding Dior. And also do I really want that?! Totally transfer proof? Usually means too dry for me. Time will tell on these. So far they budge very little. I don’t know why I have loved the previous Dior Matte so much. Maybe a little bit like ones we’ve both loved and lost but still so light with good pigment? Who knows. I don’t love the satin or ultra matte ones however. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Sunnysmom Ohhhh, I like the look of the two TF at the top - wasn't expecting to get roped into that collection, oops! And Dior Passionate looks lovely as well 😍

Also wanted to add: is the dior really transfer-proof? Pls keep me posted on your experience!

Same @Guessgal and Passionate is my fav too of course! 🤣😘 Yes I should’ve mentioned that, I would def say they are like 95% plus transfer proof if just worn on their own with no balm etc or if not eating a bunch of oily stuff. Not sure about the 16 hours but I know I wore for hours today and I could also barely get swatches off my hands,  took tons of scrubbing and probably still on! They were very comfy at end of the day. I did reapply to see how they worked and it still was smooth and not patchy. I’ll wear them again tomorrow for durability and shoot you a memo?! 🥰

Edit @Guessgal re Dior lips. Well, they do get quite dry the longer they’re on tho they seem to not transfer at all.  So that’s good if you wear them that long. I couldn’t do it past 4-6 hours or so and by then they had become pretty dry and faded into lines a little too. To be fair I did have a mask on for a few hours of mine too so I reapplied to see what would happen. That helped for awhile. Passionate did the fade into middle of lips bit that wasn’t super attractive lol. Glam fared better I think. I decided I still like to do a colored balm over it like the new Givenchy over Grace or one that is a little stiffer. That melted into the color very pretty and refreshed it. 🙂 Yes it took away the matte transfer proof factor but the look was much prettier. 🤷🏻‍♀️ imo. I’m not sure how they say 16 hours. Or maybe they can but not sure the look is great?! Do let me know your thoughts if you try them please ! 🥰 So just my 2 or more cents. ☺️

@SunnysmomGrace is beautiful!  Thanks for the tag!

Wanted you to know you weren’t alone @Ispend2much6 ! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  Thank you for your thoughtfulness. 😉

IMG_20220728_134234346.jpg

IMG_20220730_155940265.jpg

 little Sephora and Ulta haul,,,, why why do I always pick the same colors of lippies?? 😂

Great hauls @lmaster. Which Tarte lipstick is that? I have the entire line of the Maracuja Juicy lip balms. I like Hibiscus the most. I hear you about purchasing similar colors because I am drawn towards pinky mauve shades too.

Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing