Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear 🙌 Happy birthday August babes 🎉🥳 please share your hauls here

200.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

Nice haul, @Kim888!! Hope these work better for you!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@Kim888, Oooh, hair care haul!!! 🤩 Feels nice to find a good set of products for your hair. Hope these work well for you! 🤞🏼 

Thank you @itsfi !

@Kim888 Nice haul! I just used the Amika shampoo and enjoyed it!

@Mellmars1185 @I really like their soulfood mask!

@Kim888 I think I have that one. I will do some self care tonight after my hike and my 🍷. Sounds like a date with myself tonight! 😃

@Kim888  I’ve heard really good things about their haircare!  Especially their hair density products. 

@Kim888  Oooo I didn’t know Kiehls made hair care! 

@ather I've never thought about it before but someone had bought me their masks and body wash over xmas as a gift and i love the body wash

@Kim888  I have never tried Kiehls' hair products; will you please tag me if you post about these? 

@Ispend2much6 @CookieGirl1 @@Yes I’ll tag you after I use it a few times !!! 

@CookieGirl1 @Ispend2much6 reporting back on the Kiehl's shampoo/conditioner after using it a few times! So far I would say it is a win. The scent is exactly what you'd expect from a coconut/jojobha oil product - it's a very light coconut scent; super natural though, no fake coconut scent.

I think the shampoo hits a good lather, it's not too much, but not too little that my hair doesn't feel like it's getting clean. It feels gentle and effective. My hair is prone to build up so I'll have to see after like a month whether it's still doing a good job. 

I think the conditioner is a solid medium in terms of hydration. It's a good general conditioner, but I will need to mix in a hair mask every few washes to keep up hydration. 

Overall my hair feels soft and appears healthy. This product does not do anything to control frizz (not that it claims too) so I still need to add a frizz control leave in conditioner during these summer months when humidity is crazy. 

Yay, @Kim888!  Glad you found a winner 🙂

@Kim888  Thank you so much for remembering me, and for the great review!  I'm glad it worked out for you.

@Kim888 me too!  Tag me too, please!

@Ispend2much6 I like the Kiehl’s avocado hair mask

@SportyGirly125 @I’ve never tried that ! Its been on my favorite list but I always end up ordering the amika or Briogeo one 

@SportyGirly125  I can't believe I said I haven't tried any; I use the Olive hair mask all the time! lol

I've used these before, @Kim888. They're good. I hope you like them!

@curlychiquita thanks! And yes I feel like I don’t hear it talked about a lot so good to hear from someone who has tried it ! 

First haul of the month is from Trader Joe’s. My store restocked the sunscreen. I bought two one for me and @lmaster as a backup and there was only one left. Also picked up brow wiz for 30% off at Ulta. 

234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg

DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg

Conversation Stats
Photos229
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing