From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars

AUGUST 15TH IS EBATES PAYDAY - SHOW US YOUR SPLURGE!!

IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN.. 

August 15th is the next payment date for Ebates!

EBATES REBATE PAYMENT TIME!

BIGSPENDER.jpg

What sorts of goodies will you splurge your 'free money' on? 

Don't have Ebates? Most BT'ers seem to have it already, so ask someone you are comfortable with for a referral, or I'll also be happy to give you one (no pressure!)

Re: AUGUST 15TH IS EBATES PAYDAY - SHOW US YOUR SPLURGE!!

I've cut back a lot on shopping via eBates, so I only use the app when CouponCabin isn't as high as eBates. That said, I still got about $20, which I converted to a Sephora gift card for $22-ish, enough to get Elizabeth & James Amethyst rollerball. It's a pretty fragrance but not my favorite from the line. I'm waiting for a good promo to get the E&J French Grey.

I've been fairly good, and mine was only $21, mostly thanks to World Market and Crate and Barrel purchases of more grown-up things for my new apartment! I ended up getting an Ulta gift card. Between the gift card and Ulta points (mostly from trips to the salon), I got the Nars Lip Glide set for free.

RE: AUGUST 15TH IS EBATES PAYDAY - SHOW US YOUR SPLURGE!!

What is ebates? And is it worth joining?

Re: RE: AUGUST 15TH IS EBATES PAYDAY - SHOW US YOUR SPLURGE!!

@Balta398 It's a rebates program that gives you cash back through check, PayPal, or gift cards every few months. If you shop online often, it's totally worth it since hundreds of stores are eligible for rebates (most of which are in the 2%-8% range, but can go up or down). I'm sure any of us here are willing to give you a referral!

Re: RE: AUGUST 15TH IS EBATES PAYDAY - SHOW US YOUR SPLURGE!!

@Balta398 It depends. You can get cash back on a limited number of stores (I've never tried it, but I think you just need to link your form of payment somehow), but I don't think Sephora is one of them. 

RE: Re: RE: AUGUST 15TH IS EBATES PAYDAY - SHOW US YOUR SPLURGE!!

@txcatx is it only when you shop online? Or can it be in store too?

My check is $176, think about how much damages I had over these three months!?!? Hahas I'm going to pay off my credit card or just keep saving until I see anything I like but I'm on a ban island for buying 3 Gucci bags and a pair of SW boots for the last couple of months. No more luxury goods for a while but maybe some makeups won't make a big differences right?

@Insomniacmuffin   Try not to do too much damage with that$.08. lol  Actually, congratulations for sticking to a no or low-buy.

I, on the other hand, could cry because I forgot to link up for a lot of shopping trips. 😞

Let's see what new products will be released by then. There are a lot coming up soon. 🙂

$157.71:). I just passed my motorcycle certification so this momma is getting a bike- going to use this extra money towards new riding gear:)

IMG_0897.PNG

so what are you getting @Insomniacmuffin 😉

lol. I am still waiting to be paid for May. I switched from paper check to Paypal at the last minute and it glitched. So their CS said they would send it conveniently in just one extra month!

And when it didn't show up like it was supposed to on 6/10, they helpfully scheduled it for 7/10. I still believe I will get this money, yeah...

it is $107 and is supposed to be paying off some credit card balance. So is my $94 in August. So you see, I already splurged 🙂 A bunch

Not sure. I have about $110 coming my way. Who knows....

I only have about $27. I am probably going to be boring and transfer my balance to my bank account and save it for a rainy day because I have some potential trips coming up!

I will be getting an ABH glow kit! I'm sure there's a new one coming out this fall and I will be all over that- hopefully as long as it's not super glittery and the formula is more like the Sun Dipped/That Glow kit.

I got pushed to $100 thanks to a Samsung purchase! The only thing I can think of rn is the ND Duo Glow palette 🤔 if it ever comes back.

I'm at 13. But I just noticed none of my Etsy purchases at least from May has been added. Keep an eye on that!

So far I'm sitting just under $50 CDN !

im not sure what I'm going To buy just yet hmmmmm

No screenshot but I am sitting at just over $24 right now. I haven't really thought about what I'll buy just yet, but there's a good likelihood it will be put toward a replacement of my Hourglass Ambient Light Powder in Diffused Light.

Oh woww!! 8 cents, thats intense lol!!! Im not getting much back. With the extra gift card offer (if I get one) I may get something from Sephora or Ulta but Ill see! Nothing I need or want right now surprisingly hah!

IMG_2562.PNG

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • BIGSPENDER.jpg
  • BIGSPENDER.jpg
  • IMG_2562.PNG
  • IMG_0897.PNG
testing